Post Letter: College Dems heartily back Fahl for Athens City Council

Chris Fahl is a terrific addition to the Athens City Council's 4th Ward. She has a firm belief that safe neighborhoods

high quality recreational and cultural amenities and a fair and effective city government will continue to attract high quality jobs to Athens while ensuring the protection and enhancement of the community we love according to her Web site. Fahl has been a part of City Council since Debbie Phillips was elected to the Ohio House of Representatives last year.

Phillips has complete confidence in Fahl, stating that Chris Fahl is a true public servant

and provides a great example of community involvement. Her experience

dedication and vision are the right qualities for Athens City Council. She has made progress to improve accessibility at the City Pool

and she is leading the way for improved flood plain regulations that will save money for property owners. Fahl wants to ensure that we have quality infrastructure available to potential employers, including broadband Internet services, which is currently lacking in some areas.

Chris has been a dedicated servant to the city and we trust in her ability to continue to serve the people of Athens, including the students of Ohio University. The Ohio University College Democrats support Chris Fahl for Athens County City Council 4th Ward.

Chris Mullen is a senior studying political science and the communications director for the Ohio University College Democrats.

4

Opinion