Final presidential debate tonight; Marching 110 to play in Pumpkin Show

Here’s what you need to know for Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2016:

News from The Post

• The Marching 110 will play at the Circleville Pumpkin Show on Thursday (The Post)
  • Five individuals were charged with misdemeanor trespassing last weekend when police caught them trying to enter a building at The Ridges. (The Post)

Good Morning,

Time for Act III.

Tonight marks the third and final presidential debate of the 2016 election, and if it’s like the previous two, it will dominate water cooler talk Thursday and serve as a source of memes for the next week or so.

You can watch the debate online or on essentially any major TV network, including NBC, ABC, CBS, Fox News and CNN. It starts at 9 p.m.

If you’d like to watch it around like-minded peers, The Post noted certain bars tend to act as gathering places for both Democrats and Republicans in Athens.

Interested in getting Post Haste sent directly to your email address each morning? Register here.

Weather

There’s a 40 percent chance of scattered showers today and a high of 79 degrees. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

Scores and Game Times

None to report, but the football team takes on Kent State this weekend, so here’s a breakdown of its offense.

You might also want to know…

Cholesterol might be the key to killing off brain tumors, a study has found. (UC San Diego)

Officials recently seized 139 animals from a “farmyard of horror” in southwest Ohio. (CBS)

For more global news, check out The New York Times' daily briefing.

@JeremyHTweetsjh082913@ohio.edu