BedPost: Your Sexy Holiday Gift Guide

Editor's note: This article contains graphic language

Is your significant other naughty or nice? Regardless, they deserve a little special something this year. And I don’t mean jewelry or a vacation (even though those would be nice). Buy something you can both use alone or together. So, put on your Santa hat (and nothing else), and start shopping.

For Her

If she’s naughty: Get a little experimental, and try out bondage. It can be a fun (and kinky) way to explore your partner in a new and exciting way. I suggest trying this starter set out, which includes a whip, handcuffs and an eye mask. If you want to splurge and get into BDSM, try out this kit that contains a collar, ankle and wrist cuffs, a gag and some other necessities. Put it on, and maybe even try out a little role play. Anyone want to be Saint Nick?

If she’s nice: Maybe you don’t have the time to give your girl the loving she deserves every night. Get her a toy that would make Mrs. Claus blush. 

A vibrator (and a good one, at that) is a great way to say “I love you, and care about your orgasms” without being there. A rabbit, which works your girl’s clitoris and G-Spot while penetrating, is a great idea. 

This one (which has seven speeds AND is waterproof) will keep your babe happy for years. If you want to really focus on good orgasms, get her the Hitachi Magic Wand. It’s an OG toy and is critically acclaimed by sex enthusiasts everywhere. If you’re a guy and want her to think of you whenever she plays with your gift, give her a clone of your pecker. This Clone-A-Willy kit is not only funny, but will keep her happy.

For her (and her partner, too): Good lingerie is always on a girl's wish-list! Not only will she love it and make her feel sexy and empowered, but it will make you want to spend some quality time with your girl. For Love and Lemons has beautiful, well made garments. 

If you want to splurge, you can buy it straight off their website. Your girl will thank you. If you’re looking to save a little money, have many options and have a girl that isn’t the “average” A-D cup, try out the outlet section of Asos. They have beautiful lingerie from great brands for really affordable prices in tons of sizes. If you’re feeling festive, this lingerie from Victoria’s Secret will cover her in Christmas spirit. Want to be even more festive? Wrap your girl with a bow, and unwrap her later.

For Him

If he’s naughty: Your man not giving you the attention you deserve? Make sure it takes him a long time to finish. 

A penis ring is something that will keep him hard for you, but makes him take a little bit longer to finish. Talk about a tease. Is your man not getting you as wet as you should be? Buy some Astroglide to show him that he needs to step his game up. He’ll feel bad and try harder after.

If he’s nice: It’s no lie that every man likes a good blow job every once in a while. Try out a BJ Kit and some throat coat (which is AHH-MAZING if you have a super sensitive gag reflex), BJ pop rocks, lotion and lube. 

Spending a lot of time at your job or school and don’t have time to get him off? Buy him a personal masturbator, better known as a Fleshlight. They come in different styles and sizes for every type of pleasure seeker. He’ll thank you later.

For him (and his partner, too): It’s Christmas time, so festive sex is always something to look forward to. Want a good laugh before you get it on? Try this santa hat C-String that’s sure to make you and your partner have a good laugh before you get it on.

Have a very merry holiday, and make sure you always use caution and protection before getting it on. Remember: try new things, and don’t be afraid to embarrass yourself in the process. That’s why you have a partner; to do just that. Happy Holidays!

Hannah Wintucky is a sophomore studying strategic communication and Spanish at Ohio University. Please note that the views and opinions of the columnists do not reflect those of The Post. What are you getting your significant other for Christmas? Let Hannah know by emailing her or tweeting her at hw333514@ohio.edu or @wintuck.