Provided via Instagram

TV Recap: 'The Bachelor' — 5 Craziest Corinne Moments

Everybody’s favorite contestant to hate has Bachelor fans craving cheese pasta. Corinne made viewers almost forget that Olympic athletes and the Backstreet Boys made appearances on the show because of all the “tricks up (her) sleeve.” She turns heads when she brings up her beloved nanny and tries to seduce Nick several times throughout the episode, which is all Bachelor fans really want to see. Check out the 5 craziest things Corinne did on The Bachelor.

1. Corinne tries to seduce Nick — a lot

Once Corinne found out Liz and Nick had a sexual past, she knew she had to do something drastic. The 24-year-old decides to wear nothing but a trench coat to the rose ceremony and bring along a can of whipped cream to spice things up. She proceeds to flash Nick and make him eat whip cream off of her chest, but he is feeling apprehensive about the whole thing.

“I want to make sure you don’t get yourself in trouble,” Nick said once Corinne started to get a little too frisky.

So, of course, Corinne cries because Nick didn’t want to have sex with her right by the pool of the Bachelor mansion.

“I tried to do something nice and very cute for Nick but it backfired,” she said. Better luck next time.

via giphy.com

2. She sleeps through a rose ceremony

Corinne is obviously exhausted after the emotional trauma she went through when she squirted Reddi-Whip down Nick’s throat and he wasn’t feeling it, so she needs a nap. Literally. She takes a nap and sleeps through the rose ceremony.

“No but seriously where is she,” Nick said when he realized Corinne was nowhere to be found. Sleep tight, girl!

3. Corinne dances — and it's horribly bad

Everybody is pumped to dance with the Backstreet Boys during the group date — except for Corinne.

“I am more excited to see Nick than the Backstreet Boys and I don’t think most of the girls are,” Corinne boasted.

However, the truth comes out when she reveals to the camera that she was nervous about having to dance in front of Nick because she has one dance move — ”the mom dance” — which includes her flapping her arms together and waving them around. So sexy.

“They’re stealing my thunder and that’s, like, really upsetting,” Corinne said about the other girls dancing. “I don’t feel pretty. I don’t feel cute.”

Needless to say, Corinne doesn’t win the competition for the best background dancer.

“This was the worst day in my life,” she added after the date was over. Yeah, right.

4. Corinne misses her nanny

When a few women bring up having children in front of Corinne, she freaks out.

“I can’t even handle myself,” she said about having a baby. “I need to get Raquel ready for that.”

She is talking, of course, about her nanny. Yes, the 24-year-old owner of a multimillion dollar company has a nanny. Because who else would cook her cheese pasta and make her bed everyday?

“I’ve had to do some big girl stuff. I don’t like it,” Corinne said about living in the Bachelor mansion without her beloved nanny. Nick is going to have a rude awakening if he ends up picking her. I hope he’s ready to move two women into his house!

via giphy.com

5. Corinne ruins the pool party

Everyone is really pumped to have a pool party at the mansion with Nick. However, Corinne cannot handle the idea of almost 20 other women sharing time with a shirtless Nick so she did what she had to do — bring a bounce house. She proceeds to totally try to hook up with Nick in a castle-themed bounce house while the other girls watched.

“Today was like a fairy tale dream for me,” Corinne said. “I feel like you’re my prince”

However, to all of the other women in the house, Corinne is nothing more than a nightmare.

The Bachelor airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on ABC.

@_alexdarus

ad019914@ohio.edu