Migos cancels OU stop; FAFSA is due soon

Correction appended 

Here’s what you need to know for Friday, Jan. 13, 2017 (Watch out for black cats, spilled salt and broken mirrors.)

News from The Post

Good Morning,

Still wondering which artists will headline Number Fest in the spring? The wait will soon be over.

On Thursday, the Number Fest Twitter account confirmed the artist lineup will be revealed Jan. 19.

In October, the same account tweeted lists “potential artists” that could possibly appear at #15Fest, including Logic, Travis Scott and Rae Sremmund.

Fetty Wap and The Chainsmokers headlined 2016’s edition of Number Fest. Wiz Khalifa, Kendrick Lamar and Schoolboy Q have also performed at the music festival in years past.

Number Fest could be the only chance for OU students to see a big-name hip-hop artist in Athens this semester.

Migos, the “Bad and Boujee” trio that was scheduled to headline a concert during Sibs Weekend, has canceled their appearance due to a scheduling conflict.

OU’s Black Student Cultural Programming Board, which organizes the annual event, has canceled the Sibs Weekend concert altogether and is working on a way to refund tickets that have already been purchased.

Interested in getting Post Haste sent directly to your email address each morning? Register here.

Weather

Mostly cloudy with no precipitation. High of 44. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

Scores and Game Times

Men’s basketball will host Eastern Michigan at The Convo on Saturday. The first 1,000 fans in attendance get a free pair of OU socks.

Women’s basketball will host Kent State this weekend. 

You might also want to know …

The San Diego Chargers are relocating to Los Angeles. (ESPN)

Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani will serve as a cyber-security adviser for President-elect Donald Trump. (NPR)

@Heeeeeres_Jonny

jp351014@ohio.edu

Correction: A previous version of this article incorrectly stated the location of the women's basketball game this weekend. The story has been updated to show the most accurate information.