Athens City engineer Andy Stone talks with crews as they respond to a water main break that started around 5 a.m. on February 16 on West State Street.

The backyard of Athens resident Steve Poling flooded after a water main break that began around 5 a.m. February 16 on West State Street.

Professor Loran Marsan and Jolena Hansbarger seal their marriage at the Athens County Court House on November 9, 2016 in protest of the election of Donald Trump.

Donald Trump speaks to a crowd in Cincinnati on October 13, 2016.

Chris Smith tries to tell his coworkers how to fix the pumps that were keeping the water out of the hole under West State Street on February 16.

Deanna Cole cries out as she slides into home base during Ohio's game against Kent State on April 12.

Ohio's Taylor Saxton celebrates after scoring a run during a game against Toledo on March 25.

Ohio's Alivia Milesky chases the ball during a game against Western Michigan at Chessa Field on September 30, 2016.

Incoming Ohio University President Duane Nellis, who previously served as president of Texas Tech University and of the University of Idaho, fields questions at a presidential candidate open forum in Baker Center Ballroom on Jan. 19.

Students chain themselves together outside Baker Center January 30 in protest of President Trump's executive order on immigration.

Sasha Estrella-Jones gives a passionate speech at a protest against President Trump's executive order on immigration in front of the Athens County Courthouse on February 1.

Connor Lefevers yells in pain after being pepper sprayed during a protest in Columbus on January 30.

Protestors jump up and down outside of the State Courthouse in Columbus on January 30.

Sage Foote speaks during the F--k Rape Culture rally on College Green on October 7, 2016.

A police officer wears a gas mask during a protest outside the State Courthouse in Columbus on January 30.

Police officers surround protesters in Baker Center on February 1.

Alex Driehaus | The Post

Christine Adams, left, and Susanna Hempstead, center, listen to a speaker during a rally outside of Ellis Hall on February 24. The rally was held in response to the university's treatment of the sexual harassment allegations against English professor Andrew Escobedo.

OUPD officers arrest protestors in Baker Center on February 1.

Allie Dalton, a sophomore studying WGSS, rests her head on the shoulder of Audrey Meridieth, a junior studying restaurant hotel and tourism at a rally against Professor Andrew Escobedo and his record of sexual harassment towards English graduate students.

A rally was held outside of Ellis Hall on February 24 in response to the university's treatment of the sexual harassment allegations against English professor Andrew Escobedo.

Former Ohio University President Roderick McDavis poses for a portrait in Cutler Hall on Feb. 15.

A student raises her fist in solidarity as she is escorted by police into Baker Ballroom after being arrested on Feb. 1.

Garrett Jenkins poses for a portrait in the locker rooms in Bird Arena.

Bobby Fleck, a sophomore studying music production, performs at The Venue of DRXVMS in Athens on Aug. 27. Fleck has been performing as a DJ under the name DJ Bobby Booshay since he was 16 years old.

Tori Cole cuts lemons and limes before her first shift at Crystal.

Scott Sartoski cuts up pork after taking it out of the smoker at Kiser's Barbeque on East State Street. Kiser's uses fresh local meat that they smoke overnight in the store.

Renard Phillips and Dusty Galofaro partner up for Bando Letha Yoga at the Wolf Tree Collective on March 14.

Yvonne Yen, a senior studying strategic communications, poses for a portrait in Schoonover Center.

Zachary Barsamian poses wearing a turban at the International Street Festival on April 15.

Saumya kisses Suhaani after picking her up from school on November 15, 2016. In Indian culture people don't usually show public displays of affection, but that's a custom that the Pant-Rao family has dropped since moving back to America and raising their children here.

Cierra Boyd, a senior studying retail merchandizing and fashion, poses for a portrait with her tarot cards outside of her house on Mill Street. Boyd met Sarah Felder, a senior studying human sexuality, fall semester and they decided started a fortune telling business together by hosting events and performing card readings.

Ear protection is essential at the gun range. Firearms typically make a noise upwards of 150 decibels, which could harm hearing if unprotected.

Lindsay Koontz, a graduate student working on her thesis in art, poses for a portrait in her studio on Monday with her kombucha project. She dries kombucha to reflect the process of motherhood. It takes 1-2 months for kombucha bacteria to ferment, expand and dry out, and the texture is similar to that of human skin. Koontz takes care of it and nurtures it, like a mother does her child. Then, Koontz takes photos wearing the dried kombucha and develops the prints in breast milk. Koontz asks: Can one have maternal relationship with ourself?

Sami Edelstein, a senior studying screenwriting and producing, poses for a portrait in Baker on Thursday. "I believe we, as a culture, definitely need to see more women in powerful positions within the film industry to give young girls something to look up to and to be able to see that higher positions are attainable and absolutely achievable."

Melanie Worley, a second-year medical student, poses for a portrait inside the med school on November 14, 2016.

Susan Bolton consults her husband, Jon Bolton, between firing rounds. The two came to the range with their son, Nick, for Ohio University's parents weekend.

Robert Whaley, a retired historian who frequents the library, poses for a portrait at the Episcopal Church Good Shepherd after the weekly free lunch on November 30, 2016.

Emily Pauley poses for a portrait with some of her plants in her apartment on Congress Street on Aug. 31, 2016. Pauley, a linguistics major, became interested in plants after starting college and currently has somewhere between 35 and 40 plants.

Haley Brown, dressed up like Yang Xiao Long from the show RWBY, poses for a portrait on October 15, 2016. Brown makes her own cosplay costumes, including the one of Yang, and wears them to conventions.

Ohio senior defenseman Michael Lafrenier takes a moment to compose himself before his final game, the ACHA National Championship game, at Ohio Health Ice Haus on March 13. The Bobcats lost to Central Oklahoma 3-0.

Kelly Wayand, a florist at Jack Neal Floral, selects flowers in a refrigerated walk-in cooler for an arrangement on February 7.

Hillary Clinton speaks to a crowd during an event on October 10 in Columbus.

Liam Geither celebrates after a goal during Ohio's game against The University of Oklahoma during the ACHA National Tournament.

Gianni Evangelisti reacts after scoring against Adrian at Ohio Health Ice Haus on March 13.

The name of the player was previously incorrect. It has been updated to reflect the most accurate information.

Hillary Clinton joins Sen. Sherrod Brown on stage during a Hillary Clinton event, which was part of her "Breaking Down Barriers" tour, at Jackie O's Production Brewery and Taproom in Athens, Ohio, on Tuesday, May 3, 2016.

Redshirt freshman offensive lineman Marques Grimes celebrates with his teammates after Ohio beat Akron 9-3 to clinch the MAC East title and book Ohio's ticket to Detroit for the MAC Championship game against Western Michigan.

Tarell Basham carries the Ohio flag into Peden Stadium before a game on Sept. 24. 2016. (File)

Kylan Nelson leads a prayer after a game against Buffalo at Peden Stadium on November 3.

Javon Hagan and Kylan Nelson celebrate after making a play against Eastern Michigan at Peden Stadium on October 15, 2016.

Quinton Maxwell signals to the rest of the offense during a game against Kent State at Dix Field on October 22. (FILE)

Ohio senior wide receiver Sebastian Smith hauls in a catch over Tennessee junior defensive back Todd Kelly Jr. during their game on September 17, 2016.

Tarell Basham celebrates after recovering a fumble during a game against Miami at Yager Field in Oxford on October 1, 2016

Carriage Hill Apartments caught on fire on Sunday, Feb. 26.

Fest goers take a selfie during Mill fest on March 18.

Firefighters work on putting out a fire at Carriage Hill Apartments on Sunday, Feb. 26.

Sean Harrison, a sophomore studying electrical engineering, pitches a beer can to Kevin Lawler, a Class of 2016 alumni back in town, during High Fest on March 25.

Ronald Riley II, 6, runs with 10-week-old Peppa Pig as firefighters work on putting out a fire at Carriage Hill Apartments on Sunday, Feb. 26.

Fest Goers place a hat on a police horse during High fest on March 25.

Freshman Subaru Hamaoka, right, gets beer poured on his head by another partier during Palmer Fest on April 8, 2017.

Archie the dog wanders around the porch during Milliron fest.

Austin Rohde, a senior at Bluffton University studying sports management takes a shot in a game of beer pong during Milliron fest.

Colleen Heusman, a sophomore studying communications, does a keg stand during Milliron fest on March 17.

Senior Daniel Telek reacts to election results at the Pigskin Bar on Nov. 8, 2016. Students gathered at many Uptown bars in while awaiting results of the presidential election.

Julia Koehler, left, and Emily Weidig, right, dance at J Bar on November 8, 2016, as election results are released.

Hannah Borowski, a junior studying global studies war and peace and politics, and a community fellow for the Ohio Together campaign, talks to a fellow staffer the day before the election, November 7, 2016 at the Athens County Democratic Party Headquarters.

Junior Nathan Brown poses for a photo while watching election results at the Republican Headquarters on West Union Street. Brown's "Make America Great Again" was signed by Donald Trump Jr.

Ashley Fishwick, a sophomore studying English, pre-law and political science, reacts as election results come in at the Pigskin Bar and Grille on November 8, 2017.

Kayla Ventura, an Athens County Field Organizer for the Ohio Republican Party, reacts to a reported increase in Trump votes in Ohio during the election results at the Republican Headquarters on West Union Street on November 8, 2016.

Protestors gather outside of the Athens County Courthouse on January 20. The rally was organized in "resistance to the system of social inequality that Trump symbolizes."

A protestor holds up an anti-Trump sign during an inauguration protest on January 20.

Jon Fuchs, a sophomore studying music therapy, marches down Mill street during an inauguration protest on January 20.

The Plains resident Megan Yankee holds up a sign at a rally outside of the Athens County Courthouse on January 20. Her hat reads "Make America Mexico Again," a play on Donald Trump's campaign slogan.

Members of Black Violin perform on November 22, 2016, at the Templeton-Blackburn Memorial Auditorium.

Ohio freshman forward Jason Carter goes up for a dunk during the second half of the Bobcat's 67-66 win over the Rockets on March 9.

3 Girls Rock into a Bar preform in the Templeton-Blackburn Memorial Auditorium on September 30, 2016.

Former president Bill Clinton shakes hands and takes selfies with students and Athens residents after speaking on college green on Oct. 4, 2016.

Yamonie Jenkins drives to the basket during a game against Kent State in the Convocation Center on January 14.

Jaaron Simmons walks onto the court before Ohio's game against Eastern Michigan University on January 14.

Ohio head coach Saul Phillips yells at the referees during the second half of the Bobcat's 83-79 loss to Buffalo on February 28.