Migos will perform at Number Fest this year. (Provided via Wikimedia Commons).

15Fest to take place this weekend; Migos and Young Thug will headline

People can get “Bad and Boujee” with Migos, Waka Flocka Flame and Young Thug this weekend.

The 15th edition of Number Fest, or 15Fest, will take place at 6 p.m. Friday and 2 p.m. Saturday. Waka Flocka will headline on Friday, and Herobust, Crankdat, Mod Sun and Blue will open. Jauz, Young Thug and Migos are Saturday’s headliners, and Louis the Child, 21 Savage, Lil Yachty, Blackbear, Cheat Codes, Quinn XCII and Totally Normal will open.

Last year, Prime Social Group, the organizers of Number Fest, implemented camping and got rid of its BYOB policy, according to a previous Post report.

Julia Elliott, a sophomore studying child and family studies, went to 14Fest last year and is looking forward to watching Quinn XCII perform this year. She said she loves that the band is “lively and upbeat.”

Waka Flocka performed during Ohio University’s Sibs Weekend in 2015. Waka Flocka is known for his songs “No Hands” and “Hard In Da Paint,” which have more than 94 million and 28 million streams on Spotify, respectively. He has more than three million monthly listeners on Spotify, with the most coming from Houston.

Migos was scheduled to perform at the Black Student Cultural Programming Board’s Sibs Weekend concert this year but canceled because of a scheduling conflict, according to a previous Post report.

It will be Morgan Marando’s first time attending Number Fest. Marando purchased VIP tickets and is excited to see the artists up close, she said. The performance she most looking forward to seeing is Migos.

“You can get really hype to their music,” she said. “They’re fun to listen to.”

The group is known for its No. 1 hit “Bad and Boujee.” Migos has more than 14 million monthly listeners on Spotify, which makes it the 62nd most listened-to artists. The highest amount of its monthly listeners are from Los Angeles.

Migos won’t be the only artist from Atlanta at 15Fest — Young Thug is also from the Georgia city. Young Thug is known for his hits “pick up the phone,” “Best Friend” and “Digits.” He has about 10 million monthly listeners on Spotify.

Jauz is an electronic dance music artist known for the songs “Magic” and “Feel The Volume.” He has more than one million monthly listeners on Spotify, with the highest number coming from Los Angeles.

Dietrich Hinesman, a senior studying sport management, will attend Number Fest for his third time this year. He is looking forward to seeing Migos and Young Thug.

“They have the most hit songs,” he said of the two artists. “They are the only ones I really listen to. The other artists have a song I listen to here and there but not their body of work.”

Hinesman is hoping his final Number Fest is a good one and that the crowd gets into the performances.

“I just want the crowd to be involved,” he said. “If the crowd as a whole knows the song, that helps the atmosphere. I hope (the artists) play their songs that everyone can sing along to.”

@georgiadee35

gd497415@ohio.edu