Taylor Swift’s first single, “Tim McGraw,” was released 11 years ago Monday. (provided via Wikimedia Commons user MyCanon) 

Taylor Swift is returning to Spotify, Pandora and more — celebrate with 12 of her songs

Taylor Swift evidently didn’t want to live forever on only Apple Music and has decided to end her “Bad Blood” with free streaming services.

In celebration of her album 1989 selling more than 10 million copies worldwide, the country-turned-pop superstar has decided to make her entire catalog available on all paid and free streaming services.

In 2015, Swift wrote a letter to Apple Music in regards to its free three-month trial, saying it was unfair to artists because they were not being paid for the number of plays they received on the service. Because of Swift’s letter, Apple changed its mind about paying artists during the free trial and partnered with the singer.

The move to put all of her music online for free at midnight Friday is surprising given past history — but thank goodness she changed her mind. Now everyone can bop to all of her greatest hits, including “Our Song,” “You Belong With Me,” “Mean,” “I Knew You Were Trouble” and “Blank Space.”

Here are some T-Swift songs to celebrate to:

“Our Song” — When this one hits Spotify, blare it in your car with the windows down. Proclaim your newfound happiness to the world.

“Picture to Burn” — Do you have pent up aggression from Taylor leaving Spotify in the first place? Let it all out, like T-Swift did in this tune.

“Blank Space” — There was a blank space in my breakup songs playlist because she was boycotting free streaming. But now that will be filled, so I can just “Shake It Off.”

via giphy.com

“The Best Day” — The Best Day is Friday when T-Swift returns to Spotify, and the site should be dubbed “Holy Ground.”

“Forever and Always” — Hopefully she will stick to free streaming forever and always.

“You Belong With Me” — What every person will be saying to their new Taylor Swift playlist.

“Mean” — It was a little mean to quit providing free streaming in the first place, but we forgive you.

via giphy.com

“Better Than Revenge” — What's better than revenge is Taylor coming “Out of the Woods” and giving up her beef with free streaming.

“We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” — What she said to free streaming, but here we are.

“Stay, Stay, Stay” — ...on Spotify, please. 

"I Knew You Were Trouble” — When I had to buy an Apple Music subscription just to listen to T-Swift.

“Bad Blood” — Her bad blood with Spotify has ended — is Katy Perry next?

via giphy.com

@georgiadee35

gd497415@ohio.edu