Today is Monday, Nov. 27, 2017. Here’s what you need to know.

News from The Post:

See how much beer Peden Stadium sold this season and what people thought. (The Post)

The GOP tax plan could have some pretty negative effects on OU students, particularly graduate students. (The Post

Ohio will face UAB in the Bahamas Bowl on Dec. 22. (The Post)

Good morning and welcome back,

Today is the Cyber Monday, so get your credit cards and online shopping carts ready.

According to The New York Times, Cyber Monday started when Americans were finished with window shopping after Thanksgiving weekend, returned to work on Monday and started buying items online.

Consumer Reports has listed all of the best deals you can find online this year and will continue to update it as the day goes on. 

Interested in getting Post Haste sent directly to your email address each morning? Register here.

Athens weather

Today will be mostly sunny with no precipitation. The high will be 56 degrees. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

Scores and Game Times

Men’s basketball defeated Mount St. Mary’s 96-77 on Friday. (The Post)

Football fell 31-24 against University of Buffalo at its final regular game of the season Saturday. (The Post)

Women’s basketball lost its first game of the season 74-61 to Michigan on Saturday. (The Post)

You might also want to know…

On Black Friday, the FBI received more than 200,000 background check requests for gun purchases. (USA Today)

President Donald Trump claimed he would be nominated as Time’s “Person of the Year” for the second time in a row. Time later tweeted that Trump was "incorrect." (The Washington Post)

Netflix intends to raise its prices before the end of this year. (Mashable)

@TF_Johnston

tj369915@ohio.edu