A 6-year-old wrote a hilariously dark letter to Santa; 70 percent of OU faculty members completed a sexual misconduct program

Correction appended.

Today is Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2017. Here’s what you need to know.

News from The Post:

About 70 percent of Ohio University faculty and staff members completed the "Bridges" program, which is designed to help prevent sexual misconduct. (The Post)

See how relationships portrayed in movies and TV affect real life.  (The Post

Netflix's hit series House of Cards will continue without Kevin Spacey, who was fired from the show following allegations of sexual advances towards actor Anthony Rapp, then 14 years old. (The Post)

Good morning,

While many people are in the holiday spirit, one 6-year-old isn't. NPR reporter Sarah McCammon tweeted out a letter that her son, who is skeptical of Santa Claus' existence, wrote to Santa at school. 

The 6-year-old sounds more like he's 60 when he tells Santa "your life is emty" and "You dont know the trouble Ive had in my life." He then signs off with "Im not telling you my name."

Interested in getting Post Haste sent directly to your email address each morning? Register here.

Athens weather

Today will be cloudy with a 60 percent chance of rain in the morning. A high of 57 degrees. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

Scores and Game Times

Women's basketball plays Cleveland State at 11 a.m. Wednesday. 

You might also want to know…

Facebook is launching a messaging app aimed at kids aged 6 to 12. (The Verge)

President Donald Trump has drastically shrunk two Utah national park monuments. (The Washington Post)

Electronic Arts rolled out the first changes to the in-game economy of its highly controversial Star Wars Battlefront 2. (Polygon)

@alexrmccann

am622914@ohio.edu

Correction: A previous version of this report misstated the date of the women's basketball game. The article has been updated to reflect the most accurate information.