Chrissy Teigen and John Legend are just one celebrity couple to live vicariously through this Valentine's Day. (photo via @chrissyteigen)

Celebrity couples to live vicariously through this Valentine’s Day

If you are single or spending this Valentine’s Day alone, that doesn’t mean you can’t pretend like you’re involved in a relationship. One of the easiest ways to do this is to live vicariously through your favorite celebrity couples by stalking them on social media. Here are 11 of the best celebrity couples to fan about on Wednesday. 

1. John Legend and Chrissy Teigen

These two are probably the most universally-liked couples, especially on the internet. Whether Chrissy is publicly making fun of John on Twitter or sharing their elaborate family recipes, you are guaranteed to laugh at whatever they post on the internet. 

A post shared by chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) on

2.  Kim Kardashian-West and Kanye West

Kimye is one of the most iconic and fashionable duos to date. They have three beautiful children and straight up worship each other. Spend some time scrolling through their adorable family photos or watching the awkward yet romantic video for “Bound 2.” Whether you love them or hate them, you can’t help but pay attention. 

Happy Holidays

A post shared by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on

3. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi

Ellen and Portia have one of the cutest love stories in Hollywood and have a strong relationship filled with laughs. Spend Wednesday watching this cute video of Ellen asking her wife questions on her talk show. 

Portia and I love our new art.

A post shared by Ellen (@theellenshow) on

4. Jay-Z and Beyonce

Throughout all of their ups and downs, you can’t help but love Jay-Z and Beyonce’s relationship. The two have written songs about each other both good and bad, and have three adorable children. Also, Jay-Z is the perfect Instagram husband who always takes photos of his stunning wife.

A post shared by Beyoncé (@beyonce) on

5. Ina and Jeffrey Garten

There isn’t a cuter couple in Food Network history. Ina loves to cook meals that make her husband happy and even has dedicated cookbooks for his favorite meals. They are so in love, and you should definitely admire it. 

48 years and I'm just getting started!

A post shared by Ina Garten (@inagarten) on

6. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds 

Their social media banter keeps their love alive and gives fans an inside look at the actors’ personal lives. 

Not happy at all...

A post shared by Blake Lively (@blakelively) on

7. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez

It’s unclear if Jelena is on or off, but their relationship is hard to ignore. Also, they look super cute when riding bikes together.

8. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka 

They have the cutest family Halloween costumes each year which is enough to put them on the list, not to mention their overly cute relationship in general. 

9. Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello

They are probably the best looking couple in Hollywood and their relationship is meant for the red carpet.