Jimmy John's has an updated menu; 16Fest is this weekend

Today is Thursday, April 19, 2018. Here’s what you need to know: 

News from The Post:

Some students aren't too happy with the lineup for this weekend's 16Fest. (The Post

See how bars near Ohio University compare to other Mid-American Conference schools in Ohio when it comes to underage drinking violations. (The Post)

MLB phenomenon Shohei Ohtani and Ohio's Michael Klein are similar in quite a few ways. (The Post)

Good Morning

Next time you head to Jimmy John's for a sandwich, you might notice something different.

The restaurant's menu has been redesigned, though its sandwich options are still mostly the same. Now, in addition to the regular 8-inch option, you can get any sub in a 16-inch "giant" size. 

Some Jimmy John's restaurants — now including the Athens location at 16 S. Court St. — also serve Jimmy's Kickin' Ranch, a tangy ranch sauce, and allow customers to add pickles to their sandwiches.

Interested in getting Post Haste sent directly to your email address each morning? Register here.

Athens weather 

More like a typical spring today — it will be cloudy with a 60 percent chance of showers and a projected high of 48. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

Scores and Game Times 

Bobcats lose to Marshall 7-6 in baseball. (The Post

You might also want to know...

There's now an augmented reality version of Dejarik, that Star Wars chess game from the famous "let the Wookiee win" scene. (The Verge

Before it was even announced, Father John Misty's new album God's Favorite Customer was available on Apple Music before being taken back down. (Stereogum

@alexrmccann

am622914@ohio.edu