The news is some good, some bad on the injury front as Ohio prepares to take on Ohio State this weekend.

Center Jonathan Pietramala will be back in action after missing last weeknd's games with a concussion. Winger Nathan De La Torre will also be back against the Buckeyes, having missed last weekend due to illness.

The return of the two means that the Bobcat's will have enough forwards for coach Dan Morris to play four full lines, a luxory he wasn't afforded last weekend.

On the negative end, both defensman Craig Myeroff and forward Zander Dover are likely out this weekend due to injuries suffered last weekend. Jonathan Gulch is still out with a lower-body that has kept him out all season, while Jay Mazzarela is also still out with a chest injury taken on a huge hit against Pittsburgh.

The loss of Myeroff, coupled with Gulch and Jake Holzemer's preexisting knocks, means that Morris will only have five defenseman active tomorrow night. Jeremy Browning, a forward who has played defense in the past, will be available to drop back to the blue line if need be, Morris said.

Holzemer, out since Oct.1 with a knee injury, was back on the ice for light skating excersises at practice this week and could return next weekend when the Bobcats travel to Bloomington to take on Indiana.

cd211209@ohiou.edu