BOISE, Idaho — It's almost time for the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl, as the Bobcats and Aggies are on the field for pregame warm-ups. Here are the three keys to the game for both teams.

For Ohio, the top concern is slowing down running back Robert Turbin, who has rushed for more than 1,400 yards this season. Turbin is the bread and butter behind the Aggies' attack, and Ohio might be in trouble if he runs for 150 yards and finds the end zone multiple times. 

The Bobcats also need to keep control of the ball in the red zone. The biggest momentum swings Ohio has allowed all season are turnovers with less than 20 yards separating the team from the end zone. That means quarterback Tyler Tettleton must make smart passes and simply throw the ball away if no receivers are open.

Finally, Ohio must win the special teams battle. With Paul Hershey punting and Matt Weller on field goal duty, the Bobcats had the best one-two combo in the Mid-American Conference. Without much wind today, both should be able to help Ohio with the little things that make a big difference.

Utah State must find a way to create room for Turbin to run. The Aggies' passing game is not very flashy, so a neutralized rushing attack might prove to be a big problem. The offensive line needs to create holes, but Turbin can be plenty creative on his own.

The Aggies also need to control the tempo of the game. Ohio's fast-paced offense has flustered some teams in the past, so maintaining control of the game speed is a huge key for Utah State. With a lead, the Aggies must be able to slow things down or push the pace to keep Ohio's defense on its heels.

Finally, Utah State needs to take advantage of any Ohio turnovers. The Bobcats are very good at gaining an edge in games with few turnovers, so the Aggies must be ready to pounce when the Bobcats make a mistake.

The game begins at 5:30 Eastern time on ESPN.

ms229908@ohiou.edu