After being released by the New England Patriots Saturday, 2010 Ohio University graduate Taylor Price could have been grabbed by any of the NFL’s 32 teams via a waiver claim.

The Jacksonville Jaguars, a team that has had its struggles offensively this season, picked up the Bobcat alum today.

The Jaguars have had a shuffling of wideouts over the past week, activating Mike Sims-Walker, who has played for St. Louis and Jacksonville in his five-year career, from injured reserve, signing Charly Martian, a former Carolina Panther, to the practice squad and placing Brian Robiskie, whom they claimed off waivers earlier this month, on injured reserve over the past two days.

Jacksonville inked rookie Terrell Zachery to a practice squad deal Friday and waived veteran journeyman Jason Hill, who had 367 yards and three touchdowns in 10 games for the Jaguars this season two days before.

The Jaguars rank within the worst offenses in the NFL. Their yards per game (250) and passing yards per game (131.3) are the worst in the league. Although the rushing attack is not as dismal (118.7 yards per game), the Jaguars are still the league’s second-worst overall offense, totaling only 12.5 points per game.

Price, who is not yet listed on the team’s website as an official acquisition, was selected 90th overall by the Patriots in the 2010 NFL draft. During his tenure in New England, he had three receptions, which were good for 41 yards. He played in only four games.

He left Ohio University with 149 catches, 2,019 receiving yards and 14 touchdown catches.

The Bobcat alum may have caught the Jaguars’ eye when he had a team-high 105 receiving yards and a touchdown in the Patriots’ preseason win over Jacksonville this August.

Stay tuned to The Post Sports Blog for updates.