Finals week has almost arrived. Here are a few thoughts that might cross your mind.
Classes are finally done, but it’s not time to close those textbooks just yet. Instead, there is one more week of cramming, crying and coffee.
Whether it's an online exam, a lengthy paper or a cumulative final, the stress is about to set in for most students. It’s finals week — but it’s not all bad.
Here are 15 thoughts that might go through an Ohio University student’s head during finals week:
1. YAAAASSSS! Classes are finally done!
2. I am going to have so much free time now!
3. The library is so crowded.
4. WHY IS SOMEONE IN MY SPOT AT THE LIBRARY?
5. I need coffee.
6. What?! There are dogs in Alden Library?
7. Time to calculate how horribly I can do on this exam without failing the class.