Need some ideas on what movies to give this Christmas? We got you covered!

Shopping for Christmas presents can be stressful. If you have no clue what to get someone, movies can be a safe and cheap gift. Here are some suggestions for which films to get the movie-lovers in your life.

1. Inside Out, For your young nieces and nephews — Inside Out gives voice to the emotions — Joy (Amy Poehler), Anger (Lewis Black), Disgust (Mindy Kaling), Sadness (Phyllis Smith) and Fear (Bill Hader) — in a young girl’s brain when she is uprooted and moved across the country. This Pixar animated film is perfect for your nieces and nephews as they become more attuned with their feelings.

2. Ant-Man, For your brother — Paul Rudd stars as Scott Lang, a thief-turned-superhero when his mentor, Hank Pym (Michael Douglas), asks for his assistance in taking down Yellowjacket (Corey Stoll). Ant-Man shrinks to the tiny insect he’s named after, while becoming significantly stronger. This movie is action-packed and hilarious — two qualities your brother is sure to like.

via giphy.com

3. Paper Towns, For your sister — Paper Towns is based on John Green’s best-selling novel of the same name. The movie follows a boy named Quentin (Nat Wolff) who has a crush on his next door neighbor, Margo (Cara Delevingne). After a night full of revenge, Margo disappears. Quentin and his group of fun-loving friends set out on a mission to find Margo before prom.

4. Ted 2, For your boyfriend — Mark Wahlberg and Seth MacFarlane are back as John and Ted in Ted 2. In this installment, Ted wants to be recognized by the state as a human being so that he and his wife, Tami-Lynn (Jessica Barth), can have a baby. Yes, they really want to have kids. Ted still participates in the same antics as the first movie, so the battle in court is a tough one.

via giphy.com

5. Trainwreck, For your girlfriend — The always hilarious Amy Schumer stars as the leading lady in this rom-com that is loosely based on her own life. Amy’s character, who shares the same name, has never been in a committed relationship, but it all changes when she meets a decent guy Aaron (Bill Hader). The atypical plot and comedic quality are sure to impress your girlfriend.

via giphy.com

6. Black Mass, For your dad — In this biopic, Johnny Depp stars as James “Whitey” Bulger, the infamous gangster from Boston that served time in Alcatraz. Black Mass tells the story of how Whitey became an informant for the FBI in order to take down other mafias. Your dad will love the history and sophistication in this film.

7. Before We Go, For your mom — Two strangers (Chris Evans and Alice Eve) get stuck in New York for a night. They tell each other their secrets and set off on a night of adventures. It has romance, drama and comedy — all of the qualities your mom will appreciate this Christmas.

{{tncms-asset app="editorial" id="bde9c6a8-a390-11e5-9650-830e8f9cd2f6"}}

8. Southpaw, For your grandpa — Southpaw features an all-star cast: Jake Gyllenhaal, Rachel McAdams and Forest Whitaker. The film is about boxer Billy Hope (Gyllenhaal) who enlists the help of trainer Tick Wills ( Whitaker). Hope faces a lot of adversity and has to overcome it in order to get his life back on track.

9. 90 Minutes in Heaven, For your grandma — Based on Don Piper’s best-selling novel, 90 Minutes in Heaven is about an experience that the author had. The main character, Don Piper (Hayden Christensen), is involved in a tragic accident. After he is pronounced dead, he claims to have experienced heaven. If your grandma loves tear-jerkers and otherworldly happenings, this one is for her.

Head to the nearest store and buy your loved ones these movies for the holidays.

@georgiadee35

gd497415@ohio.edu