If you’re not into the festive colors of red or green, a sweater featuring adorable penguins in their winter gear is a good alternative.

Record-breaking warmth has dominated this winter, but there still have been some days that were worthy of the sweater weather everyone loves. And what better sweater to wear than one that features cute animal prints?!

Not only are they adorable, but they also can add a pop of fun into your winter outfits.

1. Meowy Christmas ugly sweater

It might be called “ugly,” but who can resist a cat with Christmas spirit? The sweater is purr-fect for showing off your love for cats while still riding the ugly sweater trend.

via etsy.com 

2. Huskies with Christmas hats sweater

The simple but cute sweater features adorable huskies wearing Santa hats in a row. I mean, come on.

via etsy.com

3. Penguin sweater

via ebay.com

4. Horse sweater

Do you like equine but are never able to find apparel to express your passion? This two-colored sweater has silhouettes of horses all over.

via aliexpress.com 

5. A songbird told me sweater

The sweater features a little bird carrying a stalk of mistletoe and can be a great conversation starter by letting people know that mistletoes are definitely white and not red.

via modcloth.com 

6. Duck print sweater

Not really into the Christmas theme or colors? This pastel sweater has ducks and a retro feel that will keep you cute and cozy.

via aliexpress.com 

7. Panda printed sweater

The pandas may look a little gloomy, but the printed sweater is still cute enough to be dressed up or dressed down.

via aliexpress.com 

{{tncms-asset app="editorial" id="1a70252e-aa77-11e5-bcf4-a78e6aadd37b"}}

8. Fawns and maple leaves Christmas sweater

The classic Christmas-themed sweater with the red and reindeer motifs is a look that we can all recognize this holiday season.

via aliexpress.com 

9. Couple sweater

Why not get a sweater for yourself and your significant other? That way you can both stay cozy and cute together!

via aliexpress.com 

Bonus: A picture of a hamster wearing a sweater. Who said only humans could rock sweaters? Look at the adorable hamster wearing a tiny sweater and looking adorable!

via cuteoverload.com 

@summerinmae

my389715@ohio.edu