Where to park? When to take photos? Find the answers here.

As Ohio University seniors prepare to walk across the stage in The Convo on Saturday, they have a lot to balance. Graduating seniors have to juggle friends and family coming to Athens and making the most out of their final college days. Here are some tips to make it through commencement and bid farewell to “Old Ohio:”

Don’t show up to the wrong commencement

Five colleges and students from Regional Higher Education graduate at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, and the other five colleges graduate at 2 p.m. So make sure you check the commencement website to know when you will be walking across that stage. Also keep in mind if you are out at the bars for the last time Friday night that you may need to rise early to make the 9:30 a.m. ceremony.

via GIPHY

Get your photos in before the rain

Although you are graduating Saturday, you may want to break out your cap and gown Friday. As of press time, there is a 60 percent chance of rain showers Saturday, according to Scalia Laboratory, and mortarboards aren’t made to be water resistant. So grab your mom’s camera and head out to take those photos that will be sure to make your grandparents’ fridge. Also keep in mind that even though there is construction at Class Gateway, you can still take the quintessential graduation photo across from Schoonover Center as many graduates have in the past. 

Take on the bars with your family and fellow Bobcats

Faced with the problem of spending time with you family and wanting to have your last night on Court Street? Why not make the best of both worlds? Show your family what you have actually been doing the past four years.

via GIPHY

Know where you're parking

Your family wants to leave Athens with a newly-graduated child, not a parking ticket. People attending the commencement ceremonies can park in lots labeled purple and dark green from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. or pay at metered spaces Friday and Saturday, according to an email from Parking Services.

via GIPHY

{{tncms-asset app="editorial" id="e0fb220c-027e-11e6-b142-5f2b073426af"}}

Have fun

It may be a stressful time, but it is also your last time as an undergraduate Bobcat. Have fun and celebrate all you have accomplished these last four years.

via GIPHY

@M_PECKable

mp172114@ohio.edu