Buffalo Wild Wings bash to celebrate CSLS website launch

Students taking a stroll on West Union Street this evening will have the opportunity to receive free food and prizes while learning about their legal rights on campus.

To celebrate the launch of its new website, the Center for Student Legal Services is holding an event from 5–7 p.m. today at Buffalo Wild Wings, 23 W. Union St.

“The party will feature free food as well as a raffle with gift cards to several local businesses,” said Kari Nickell, a junior studying public relations and an intern for CSLS, in a news release. “Students will even have the chance to win a $100 Kroger gift card.”

CSLS is a nonprofit legal assistance program for OU students and is available to students for an $8 fee each quarter.

Heidi Sochia, program coordinator for CSLS, said she hopes the launch party at Buffalo Wild Wings will attracts new students.

“I am hoping that the website launch party not only attracts students to help us celebrate our great new website and blog,” Sochia said in the news release. “I hope it gives us the opportunity to introduce our organization to those that may not be aware of the quality legal services we provide.”

CSLS hopes to increase enrollment to the program, said Ryan Pfefferle, a senior studying online journalism and economics and an intern for CSLS.

“I think (the website launch party) is going to be a great time for everybody,” Pfefferle said.

bc822010@ohiou.edu