An Open Love Letter to Louis Tomlinson

Dearest Louis Tomlinson,

Since the release of Take Me Home, I have been on a One Direction kick, and I’m unashamed.

Now, I could sit here and write about how wonderful you are for quite some time, but there are only a few topics I guess I’ll cover.

First, your hair and face are always perfect. Like always. And then your sense of style? C’mon. You wear suspenders! That’s my favorite thing ever, and I get so excited every single time I see someone wear them. Needless to say, I freak out almost every time I see a photo.

Now some things we have in common? You like The Fray and Two Door Cinema Club, and I like The Fray and Two Door Cinema Club. You like video games, and you cheer for Manchester United.  I do too! I read you like a girl in glasses? Yo, I gots those.

I read that you like One Tree Hill. Stop the presses. I can’t even handle that. I LOVE THAT SHOW! My friends and I even visited some of the places they film when we spent spring break at Topsail Island. We drove to Wilmington and went to the River Court, Lucas’ house, Brooke’s house and Karen’s Café/Clothes Over Bros! When I mean I’m a fan, I mean it.

You are also quite the prankster with a wonderful sense of humor, and I crack up at every video I happen to find online.

But my final point that I want to make is that I absolutely adore you and Eleanor together, and I want to congratulate you on your one-year anniversary. You two are absolutely adorable, absolutely perfect and I ain’t mad about it.

So there’s that.

Have fun on the world tour,

Anjelica Oswald

@thisisjelli