Bright at Night performs on the South Stage of the HallOUween Block Party in October 2014. 

'I'm Shmacked' to visit Ohio University for 2015 Homecoming Weekend

"I’m Shmacked," an entertainment group that tours U.S. colleges and films parties, announced it will come to Ohio University for Homecoming Weekend.

Bobcats have many activities to look forward to this Homecoming Weekend, including watching the Homecoming Parade, going to parties and being "Shmacked."

The group, which describes itself as “one of the world’s fastest growing entertainment platforms for young adults and teens,” sent out a tweet Wednesday afternoon confirming the plans after hinting at a possible visit the day before.

"I’m Shmacked" came to OU in October of 2013 when it partnered with #Halftime, a music festival associated with Numbers Fest marking the halfway point between the yearly fests, according to a previous Post report.

In 2013, the group's stop at OU was one of many stops at universities in the midwest, including the Ohio State University and Kent State University.

“I think I’ve been waiting for 'I’m Shmacked' to announce they are coming to Ohio University since the Vietnam War, but now that they are officially, I think Ohio University is way too cool for that,” Alyssa Lucas, a sophomore studying journalism, said.

"I’m Shmacked" is known for posting videos of party life at universities, and also has a confirmed visit at Penn State this weekend, according to its Twitter account.

The university and "I'm Shmacked" could not be reached for comment about the visit by press time.

@norajaara

nj342914@ohio.edu