Fantasy Football: Who's in and who's out for Week 13?

Robbie breaks down his latest round of fantasy football picks.

In the blink of an eye Week 13 is upon us and for many fantasy football players that means there is just one week remaining until the fantasy playoffs begin.  

Below are three players that made fantasy owners proud in Week 12.

Quarterback Russell Wilson – Seattle:  After 10 weeks of average play, Wilson has performed exceptionally better the previous two weeks for the Seahawks as they look to make a late-season playoff push.  In an offensive shootout this past Sunday, Wilson put up 34 fantasy points as he threw for 345 yards and five touchdowns.

Wide receiver Calvin Johnson – Detroit:  Not much has gone right for the Lions this season, but on Thanksgiving day against the Philadelphia Eagles, Johnson had by far his best performance of the season as he racked up 27 fantasy points against the Eagles. Even though the Lions are near the bottom of the NFL, Johnson still remains a must-start if you have him on your fantasy team.

Running back C.J. Anderson – Denver: Anderson was supposed to be the feature back for Denver this season that took pressure off of the aging Peyton Manning.  However, for much of the season Anderson has underperformed as a fantasy player, only putting up 46 fantasy points through the Broncos first 10 games.  

On Sunday night against the undefeated New England Patriots, Anderson tallied 26 fantasy points as he rushed for 115 yards and a pair of touchdowns, including the game-winning score in overtime. After such a strong performance, expect Anderson to be the go-to back against the Chargers, who give up the most yards per carry to running backs this season.

The last week of the fantasy regular season brings about a sense of urgency to those who are so close to the playoffs but need just one more extra boost to get their team into the fantasy playoff picture. Below is a list of three players that could prove to be that needed spark for the final week of the regular season.

Running back David Johnson – Arizona: Johnson will get his chance to shine in Week 13 as Chris Johnson is out and Andre Ellington is unlikely to play Sunday against the Rams.

Johnson is also a threat to catch passes out of the backfield as well as rush the ball. So far Johnson has more receiving yards (241) than rushing yards (131) this season. If you need help at either your running back spot or flex spot, Johnson is a solid option. 

Wide receiver Doug Baldwin – Seattle: Ever since the Seahawks bye week, Baldwin has stepped up his play as he has recorded at least six catches the previous three games. With Seattle losing Jimmy Graham for the remainder of the season, Baldwin, along with the other Seahawks pass-catchers, will have to take on a larger role in the offense.

Tight end Zach Miller – Chicago: With Rob Gronkowski sidelined for a least a few weeks with a bruised knee, Miller is a replacement option for the fantasy owners who will lose the production that Gronk produced so far this season. Miller is a bit of a gamble, but he has scored four touchdowns in his last four games and seems to becoming a preferred target to Jay Cutler when he is own the field.  

** Note: all point totals and percentages listed in this article are based off of the totals found on ESPN.com standard leagues.