Editorial

Editorial: Check out special ‘Post’ basketball edition at The Convo

Post staffers will be handing out a 12-page, full-color limited edition paper Tuesday night.

We’re excited for the Ohio men’s basketball game against Akron on Tuesday night — and we hope you are, too.

As a matter of fact, it’ll be one of the few times that many of our reporters will be in The Convo not just to cover the game, but to have a grand ol’ time.

To mark the occasion, we’ll be handing out 1,000 copies of a limited edition basketball tabloid at The Convo before the game. The 12-page edition will feature articles on both the women’s and men’s teams, and includes a couple glimpses into the coaching styles of both Saul Phillips and Bob Boldon.

The full-color edition also will feature an attractive two-page photo spread updating our readers on the successes Ohio basketball teams have had thus far in their 2015-2016 campaigns.

With our recent announcement that The Post will be switching to a weekly tabloid starting Fall 2016, creating special editions is something we’re increasingly working toward to both show off our new format and the caliber of reporting it will allow us to do. Next year, expect more of the same of what you see tonight at The Convo.

But if you don’t make it to the game, don’t fret. All of the content will be featured in a landing page on our website, thepostathens.com.

We hope to see you at The Convo on Tuesday night, in addition to the women’s basketball game against Northern Illinois later this week. Each team is playing great basketball during the MAC regular season which we hope will translate to success come tournament time next month.

Editorials represent the majority opinion of The Post's executive editors: Editor-in-Chief Emma Ockerman, Managing Editor Rebekah Barnes and Digital Managing Editor Samuel Howard. Post editorials are independent of the publication's news coverage.