An Ohio University Police car parked outside of Scott Quadrangle. 

Ohio University Police Department sends out second sex-related crime alert in one week

OUPD sent out the second sex-related crime alert to OU students Tuesday night.

The Ohio University Police Department sent a crime alert to students Tuesday night about a gross sexual imposition that took place on campus.

{{tncms-asset app="editorial" id="cbcf7a70-db16-11e5-8edb-27118785ede4"}}

A female was walking east down Morton Hill on Feb. 18 at about 12:30 a.m. when an unknown male engaged in conversation with her, according to the alert.

The male walked with her until they reached the walking path between Stewart Street and North McKinley Avenue when he attempted to kiss her and grabbed her breast, according to the alert. She then fought off the male and left the area without any physical injuries.

The female reported the incident to OUPD Tuesday afternoon.

The male was described as white, 19 to 20 years old, short dirty blonde hair, about 5 feet 11 inches tall, lean build, full lips, round nose and no facial hair. He was possibly wearing a gray crew neck sweater and unknown colored jeans, according to the alert.

This is the second crime alert sent to students Spring Semester. The first was sent on Feb. 18.

That incident took place on Feb. 14 around 6 a.m. and was also classified as a gross sexual imposition, according to a previous Post report.

The female was walking south on Oxbow Trail under Richland Avenue when an unknown male approached her and started to make harassing comments, according to OUPD’s website. The male then grabbed her thigh leading to her fighting him off and leaving the scene without any physical injuries.

That male is described as a college-aged male with brown eyes, wearing a toboggan hat and a hooded sweatshirt, according to a previous Post report.

Both cases are under investigation by OUPD.

@Fair3Julia

JF311013@Ohio.edu