Ohio senior, Hannah Jaggers (#17), dribbles the ball down the field on Saturday, September 10, 2017 against the University of Kentucky. The Kentucky WIldcats defeated the Ohio Bobcats 0-3. (EMILEE CHINN | FOR THE POST)

Soccer: Looking to snap losing streak, Ohio set to face Dayton

After the hottest start in program history, Ohio has dropped three in a row and have reached a crossroads in its season. 

Following a tough 3-0 loss to Kentucky, Ohio (3-4-0) is looking to get their first road win of the season.

Ohio will travel to Dayton on Friday (3-4-0). 

This will be the team’s final non-conference game before Mid-American Conference play starts next Friday, when Ohio will face Eastern Michigan.

This contest will be a significant one for the Bobcats, as they look to get their season back on track after a rough stretch of games.

On the offensive side of things, the Bobcats will look to bring back the aggression that was so successful at the beginning of the season. As of late, the offense has fallen flat, as they were only able to get six shots off in the Kentucky game.

Coach Rodger’s handling of minutes between his goalies will once again play a key part in the game. 

Against the Wildcats, Rodgers split time between Sydney Malham and Erin Beurket. The game with Marshall, however, had Malham in the net for the entirety.

Dayton is coming into this game following a 1-0 loss on the road to Kent State.

Players to look out for on this Dayton squad are Micayla Livingston and Alexis Kiehl, both of which have three goals on the season and six shots on goal.

Last year, Ohio came away with a 2-1 win in Athens.

Kickoff will be Friday at 7 p.m. at Baujan Field.

@_relyt_j

tj932016@ohio.edu

Tyler Johnson

Sports