Check out "My Friend Dahmer" and these other three films coming to theaters this November. (Photo via My Friend Dahmer Facebook page) 

Four movies you can't miss this November

With a range of dramas and superhero movies, there is a lot coming to theaters in November. Here are the top four movies everyone should see this month. 

Thor: Ragnarok (Nov. 2) 

The superhero series is back for the third time on Nov. 2. After being imprisoned, Thor, played by Chris Hemsworth, has to go back to his home in order to stop Ragnarok which will cause the destruction of Asgard. He must first survive a battle against his former ally, the Hulk (Mark Ruffalo). A new villain is introduced, Hela, played by Cate Blanchett. Hela used to be the leader of the Asgard armies but Odin (Anthony Hopkins) imprisoned her after she became too greedy. Thor must use all of his abilities after Hela destroys his trusty hammer, Mjolnir.

My Friend Dahmer (Nov. 3) 

This biographical drama tells the story of infamous serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer, played by Ross Lynch, before he began his killing spree. It takes a look into his high school years where he struggled to just make it through. His family was a wreck so he started doing strange things like collecting dead animals as well as acting bizarre at school. His shenanigans even earn him a group of friends they called, “The Dahmer Fan Club.” The closer Dahmer got to finishing his high school career, the closer he got to unleashing his wickedness. This drama is sure to chill you to the bone as it takes a look at one of America’s most famous killers. 

Murder on the Orient Express (Nov. 9) 

After someone is murdered on the famous Orient Express, world-renowned detective Hercule Poirot, played by Kenneth Branagh, is determined to solve the case. While on board, another passenger asked Poirot to be his bodyguard and when he declines, the passenger ends up dead. All 13 of the passengers are suspects, no matter their standing in society. This film is based on the book by Agatha Christie written in 1934. 

Justice League (Nov. 17) 

Everyone’s favorite DC Comics superheroes will come together for the new movie coming to theaters. After Superman (Henry Cavill) gave his life in the movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, other superheros have to join forces to keep the world safe. Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot), Batman (Ben Affleck) and other metahumans ban together to stop the supervillain Steppenwolf (Ciarán Hinds) and his thousands of Parademons. 

@jess_umbarger

ju992415@ohio.edu