The taglines for season 10 of 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' have finally been revealed. (Photo via @@BravoATLWives Twitter)

Bravo reveals 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' season 10 taglines

Everyone’s favorite Georgia peaches are back for another iconic season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. And what’s better than seeing these ladies in action on Sunday nights? Hearing their taglines. 

NeNe Leakes comes out strong and there’s no doubt she let her stature be known by saying “10 years in the game, and I’m still the tastiest peach in Atlanta!” 

Next is Porsha Williams with “Friends come and go, but family is forever.” Williams had a tough season the year prior dealing with the lie that came out during the season 9 reunion

Cynthia Bailey reminds fans once again that she may be 50, but she doesn’t look it. Her tagline is “Age is just a number, but these cheekbones are timeless.”

Kandi Burruss hits hard with “Don’t mess with the boss, ‘cuz you might get fired!” Could this be aimed toward Phaedra Parks being let go after she made a shocking allegation about Kandi during season nine? 

“While some were saying ‘I can’t,’ I was saying ‘I do,’ ” former Miss USA, Kenya Moore states. Since starting on the show in season five, there’s been a rumor every year that Moore pays men to be her boyfriend to keep her storyline interesting. 

And lastly Shereé Whitfield finishes the sequence off with “Call me a bad server, because I always spill the tea!” Last season, Shereé was dubbed the “bone carrier” because she is notorious for telling everyone’s business. 

Tune in to The Real Housewives of Atlanta Sundays at 8 p.m. on Bravo to hear their taglines for yourself. 

@jprintup1

jp583215@ohio.edu