Viral sensation Maggie showing that dogs can rock dentures, too.(Photo via @eUniFiEd on Twitter)

Fun News Friday: World’s oldest doodle discovered; dog steals dentures

Whether you are buckling down to brace the cold or savoring the final days of 80-degree weather, it’s the end of the week, and you’ve earned it. Celebrate with these funny news stories from the week:

A curious theft  

Dogs often go viral on the internet, but this week, one is now famous for theft. Maggie, a dog from Long Island, New York, stole a pair of dentures from her owner’s dad and decided to sport the look.

The tweet has been retweeted more than 21,000 times and liked more than 51,000 times.

Weight Watchers 

Have you ever binge ate out of avoidance? Well, 12 students in Seoul, South Korea, tried to avoid mandatory military service by sharing weight-gaining strategies and binge-eating pizza. 

Because South Korea has the requirement for all able-bodied men to serve two years in the military before age 28 after passing a fitness test, the students tried to circumvent the service by retaining water weight and eating high-calorie foods. 

For some, the strategy worked. Two have completed the alternative scheme while others are working in a community center as part of their service.

Working hard or barely working?

Starting this October, you could make $2,000 for watching TV. HowToWatch.com is now hiring someone to watch TV for $20 per hour. 

You can’t just watch whatever you want, though. The job requires you to watch live content from each major streaming platform, including DIRECTV NOW, fuboTV, Hulu with Live TV, Philo, PlayStation Vue, Sling TV, and YouTube TV. Those subscriptions will be covered by HowToWatch, so do not fear subscription prices.

Ancient art

In the shape of a hashtag, archeologists have discovered what may be the oldest drawing known to man. 

Found in what is now South Africa, the doodle is 73,000 years old and on a piece of rock. 

@sarahmpenix

sp936115@ohio.edu