Like Selena Gomez, Libras should don floral prints this fall. (via @selenagomez on Instagram)

Here’s the best fall trend for your Zodiac sign

It’s finally that time of year. The hot summer days are giving way to cool fall weather, and our coffee orders are suddenly making the switch from iced to hot. At the same time, we may find ourselves mourning the gradual loss of our tans and anxiously trying to find all the fuzzy sweaters that have since been forgotten. When fall comes knocking on your door, it unapologetically signifies it is time to put away the sandals, the bathing suits, the tanning lotion and embrace the pumpkin spice lattes, the dark color pallet and all the turtlenecks.

It’s time to look at the stars for some guidance. Here are the best suited trends to strut this fall based on your astro sign: 

Aries (March 21-April 19): Faux fur

Live up to your sign’s bold and confident reputation with the fur coat trend that dominated all the 2018 fall runways. You love to turn heads and reap attention, fire sign. This statement staple is perfect for all your favorite things: late night strolls or grabbing coffee with the gals. 

Taurus (April 20-May 20): Teddy bear coat

Taurus women are ruled by Venus — the planet of love and beauty. You enjoy being surrounded by constant affection and value cozy materials. Enter: teddy bear coat. This snuggly trend has become a classic over the past few fall seasons and is sure to warm you up. 

Gemini (May 21- June 20): Corduroy

There is one throwback trend that signifies fall as we know it — corduroy. Your old soul craves variety and is practically tailored to pull off this retro fabric. The Gemini mind loves one-of-a-kind pieces, and this vintage-inspired look is the perfect trend for a fresh departure from denim. To channel your love for eccentric style, add a sunny yellow sweater to match your glowy personality. 

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Bangs

Bangs are an elusive creature. Thankfully, chic cancer, you encompass the soft and elegant character needed to conquer this bold, autumn trend. Your style is forever changing from one day to the next, making bangs the perfect graphic element to your continuously evolving look.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22): Leopard print

Leo...leopard...must we say more? Since you are the queen of the jungle, this trend is simply a match made in heaven. Good news: your best-fitting print is back on for this fall season, and we’re wild for it. Let your fiery passion and love for attention translate into your closet by adding some animal prints.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Turtleneck

Virgo is the most independent sign of the zodiac, typically gravitating toward their own classic, timeless aesthetic. Turtleneck sweaters are especially ideal for those under the sign who love simple clothing staples. You can never go wrong with this high-neck trend that’s perfect for all your breezy fall football games, pumpkin picking and commutes to class or work. 

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Florals

View this post on Instagram

NY

A post shared by Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) on

Happy birthday, lovely Libra! The stars in your sign are aligning as we enter Libra season. Florals are usually identified with the coming of spring, but this fall, wearing floral prints in darker shades is officially a trend. It’s time to thrive, as all of the attention will certainly be buzzing around as you blossom into this floral fall style.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Smokey eyes

When a Scorpio walks in the room, you know it because she's fearless. You’re all about dark glamour and making a bold statement. Vamp out those mysterious eyes with smokey brown and grey hues this fall. Since you don’t wear a lot of colorful clothing, adding a sultry makeup look will pull together all your fall ensembles. Don’t forget to highlight those inner corners, water sign.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) : Leather

People are naturally drawn to your ambition, creativity and ability to speak your mind. As a Sagittarius, you are most likely to experiment with different fabrics, textures, prints, colors and style. You love to captivate people and have them thinking: what is she going to wear next? Your style is multidimensional, so implementing leather into your wardrobe will be your smartest addition, as it can be worn a million ways. The options are endless with a leather jacket, leggings or a skirt.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Trench coat

The same part of your brain that makes you hardworking has you always prepared, style-wise, for all your endeavors. You prefer practical colors that coincide well with the season’s pallet: grey, dark-blue and black. We’re spotting the resurgence of an ultimate classic: the trench coat. With classy being your signature look, try stepping out in a trench coat this fall. 

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Power clash

This unpredictable air sign is attached to intellectual, independent and detached qualities. You never dress for anyone else and stay true to your own style. While others may shy away from bold colors or wild prints, you are not afraid to experiment. This fall, combine colors, shapes and patterns like never before. Plaid with checkered, stripes with polka dots, leopard with florals — the options are endless. 

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20): Athleisure 

Pisces, you innocent and delicate gal, you. This fall season, you definitely need a trend to do all your favorite activities in, which are creating, dreaming and sleeping. Leisure wear is not only associated with the cooling months but ultra comfy as well. Your fits this season should be as free-spirited as you are, water sign. Try rocking an old flannel, fuzzy cardigan or even your trusty pair of Uggs.

@maadilewellyn

ml203417@ohio.edu