The Keating 4 dealt with another murder on the season finale. (via @HowToGetAwayABC on Twitter)

TV Review: ‘How to Get Away with Murder’s shocking season finale resulted in another death

Following last week’s shocking revelation that Laurel (Karla Souza)’s family was once again involved with the Keating 4, the season finale uncovered the details surrounding Nate Sr.’s death.

Laurel’s brother, Xavier, originally approached DA Miller and said if he helped them kill Nate Sr.’s father, he would become the permanent DA. The DA seemed to go along with this, but actually switched Nate Sr.’s transfer time to avoid his murder.

Unfortunately, Xavier found out and paid the guards to kill Nate Sr. Annalise (Viola Davis) and Laurel found this out, but decided to lie to Bonnie (Liza Weil) to ensure she didn’t hurt herself for wrongly killing DA Miller. Although she feels bad, it is hard to understand why the group is constantly killing innocent people.

Annalise and Laurel confronted Xavier, who denied everything. Immediately after, he called the governor to inform her and she suggested they try plan B.

Toward the end of the episode, Annalise’s boss was shown to be gasping for air on the ground, presumably poisoned by the governor, who then blamed Nate Sr.’s death on him. As Annalise and the others dealt with Xavier, Laurel and her son disappeared without a trace, leaving the group scrambling to find them as the season ended.

The episode left viewers shocked, but many also were disappointed with the Castillo family once again being the big “reveal” of the season.

Here’s how fans reacted to the finale on Twitter:

@huntergraffice

hg551416@ohio.edu