Spotify to allow sharing to Snapchat; Athens is encouraging people to take part in the census

Today is Tuesday, Sept. 10, 2019. Here’s what you need to know:

Good morning, 

Everyone knows you can share music from Spotify via Instagram, but now you can with Snapchat, as well. 

The music-filled app will be available for any Snapchat users that have both apps downloaded. When music is shared to Snapchat via Spotify, users will be able to create snaps with song info and album covers. These snaps can be shared to users’ personal stories or to individual friends. Snapchat users that receive snaps with Spotify sharing will be able to swipe up to listen to the track.

Spotify sharing for Snapchat is set to roll out “soon” to Androids and iPhones. 

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

News from The Post:

The Marching 110 is gearing up for a historic 52nd year. (The Post)

Athens has implemented a Complete Count Committee to help encourage people to respond to the census. (The Post)

Opinion: Here’s why season three of 13 Reasons Why is just plain bad. (The Post)

Scores and Game Times:

Here are five fun facts about Ohio football’s next opponent, Marshall (The Post)

Here’s what Ohio football coach Frank Solich had to say at his weekly press conference (The Post)

Athens Weather

The sun isn’t going anywhere. Today will be mostly sunny with a high of 88 degrees. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

You might also want to know…

Nissan’s CEO resigned after admitting he, and other top executives, were overpaid. (CNN)

Disney is eyeing actress Hailee Steinfeld for lead in Disney+ series Hawkeye. (Variety)

Ohio is the 10th cheapest state to buy housing in. Check out the full list (Business Insider)

@_molly_731

ms660416@ohio.edu