The fall finale of ‘How to Get Away with Murder’ poses tons of questions for the final episodes. (ABC/Eric McCandless)

TV Review: 1 of the Keating 4 was killed off in the jaw-dropping fall finale of ‘How to Get Away with Murder’

After teasing a major death all season, How to Get Away with Murder finally revealed who was killed in the flash forward. The episode began with Laurel (Karla Souza) calling Michaela (Aja Naomi King) and telling her that she and Christopher were safe, but the informant was someone they knew.

Meanwhile, Annalise (Viola Davis) attended the dean’s party with Tegan (Amirah Vann) where they learned the FBI now believed Annalise was connected to the murder of her husband because of information given to them by the informant.

Michaela, Connor (Jack Falahee), Oliver (Conrad Ricamora) and Asher (Matt McGorry) took shrooms together to relax but soon realized Asher was the informant. Asher justified his actions by saying he did it to save his family and that he really hadn’t hurt the other members of the Keating 4. Oliver hit him in the head with a fire poker, but he got up and eventually fled the house to Bonnie’s (Liza Weil) home.

Annalise decided to flee the city, fearing the FBI, while Connor and Michaela were arrested for the murder of Asher Millstone, who was shown lying dead in a pool of blood. As the episode ended, there was a flash forward to Annalise’s fake funeral, where Wes Gibbins (Alfred Enoch) was revealed to be alive.

Here’s how fans reacted to the shocking finale on Twitter:

@huntergraffice

hg551416@ohio.edu