Kelly Osbourne made the Ladybug mask one to remember. (Photo provided via @maskedsingerfox on Instagram)

TV Recap: Five celebrities perform on ‘The Masked Singer'

After a two-hour-long episode last week, The Masked Singer returned with five performances from the Rottweiler, the Tree, the Flower, the Ladybug and the Fox. 

The Fox

After that performance, it’s a given the Fox is a seasoned performer. His clues involve a 30 year career, being a household name and being one in a million, which we definitely agree with, given his stunning performance of “Every Little Step” by Bobby Brown. 

Guess: Wayne Brady

The Ladybug

She’s definitely not the greatest singer on the show and her performance of “Youngblood” by 5 Seconds of Summer proves that. She does, however, have some musical skills, which might point to a musical family. Among her clues were growing confidence and make-up. 

Guess: Lindsay Lohan 

The Flower

She is blooming! This celebrity is 100% a mature artist and has one of the best voices of the season and her performance of Lonestar’s “Amazed” proved this even more. Among her clues were allusions to dream girls and being in her own secret garden. 

Guess: Diana Ross

The Tree

Her clues again reference some sort of struggle with confidence, saying “this tree can stand tall.” She brought out her physical clue, a bowl of soup which confused us even more. Her rendition of Meghan Trainor’s “No Excuses” indicates she is possibly a trained vocalist. Chef or singer? Hopefully we’ll find out soon because the Tree is driving us nuts. 

Guess: Amy Sedaris

The Rottweiler

A North Carolina flag? He can act? Some stellar drawing abilities? After performing “Castle On A Hill” by Ed Sheeran, the Rottweiler’s identity is undeniable. 

Guess: Chris Daughtry 

The Reveal

This week left the Ladybug going home. Under the mask was singer-songwriter and TV host, Kelly Osbourne. 

@SydneyEWalters

sw844317@ohio.edu