Ohio University's, Erica Johnson (#4), pulls up for a three point shot during the home game against America. (FILE)

Women's Basketball: Incarnate Word scouting report and how to watch

After their 74-68 road win at Ohio State, the Bobcats are a team filled with confidence and will look to add another win to their resume when they host Incarnate Word on Saturday.

Here’s everything you need to know before Ohio’s game against Incarnate Word:

Game Information:

Who: Incarnate Word Cardinals (2-1)

When: Saturday, Nov. 23 at 1 p.m.

Where: The Convo

How to Watch: ESPN3

How to Listen: Ohio IMG Sports Network

Scouting the Cardinals

Incarnate Word is coming off a 55-38 victory over Texas A&M International on Tuesday. The Cardinals are looking for their first road win of the season, since both of their wins were in San Antonio, Texas.

The Cardinals are led by a pair of double-digit scorers this season. Senior Imani Robinson and junior Kara Speer lead Incarnate Word with 10.7 and 10.3 points per game, respectively.

Saturday’s game will be the first time the Cardinals and the Bobcats have ever faced each other.

Things to watch from Ohio

Through four games, the Bobcats currently have three players averaging double-digits in points. Erica Johnson and Amani Burke are both averaging 14.8 points per game, while Cece Hooks is close behind with 13.8 points per game.

The offense struggled early in the win over Ohio State on Sunday. Ohio only shot 17% in the first quarter, which caused them to play from behind. With the Bobcats playing in Athens on Saturday, that may not happen again. In both of their home games this season, the Bobcats got off to hot starts and shot over 40% from the field against both American and Marshall.

@TylerHJohnson7

tj932016@ohio.edu

Tyler Johnson

Sports