Here’s where you should get coffee in Athens based on your Zodiac sign

There are a plethora of places to get coffee in Athens, so it can be hard to pick where to go. There are many factors that go into where you may pick to get coffee: price, quality, location or sometimes you base the decision on simply what you are feeling. The next time you go get coffee, change things up by honing in on your zodiac sign. Here’s where you should get coffee in Athens based on your zodiac sign: 

Aries (March 21 - April 19): Court Street Coffee

The Mercury-ruled Aries is known for their cheerfulness. This fire sign tends to get annoyed very quickly by unnecessary complications; Aries’ are very straight-forward people. The energetic Aries will find their coffee thirsts met at Court Street Coffee. Greeted by the coffee counter as soon as they walk in, Court Street Coffee is just as straight-to-the-chase as the fiery Aries.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20): Catalyst Cafe

The earth sign Taurus will love the earthy vibes of the Catalyst Cafe. Ruled by Venus, Taureans strive for aesthetically pleasing lives, and the huge windows allowing for natural lighting paired with the cute coordination of this cafe will live up to every Taurus’s expectations. 

Gemini (May 21 - June 20): The Front Room Coffeehouse

Talkative and expressive, Front Room is perfect for Geminis. This quick-witted air sign ruled by Mercury won’t hesitate to engage in civil discourse with those around them. Front Room is always buzzing and energetic just like Geminis, and it’s a vibe they can totally get behind.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22): South Side Espresso Bar

The water sign Cancer is known for being both emotional and emotionally intelligent. The intuitive Cancer ruled by the Moon loves to sit down and chat with friends — but hates small talk. South Side Espresso is the perfect place for small social gathering, and is the exact place a Cancer would love to get coffee.

Leo (July 23 - Aug. 22): Starbucks

Bold and intelligent, Leo’s are natural-born leaders. This fire sign is known for its strong sense of pride, but they are also very generous. The Sun-ruled Leo will love to hit up Starbucks, they’ll like that it’s well-known and commands attention — just like them.

Virgo (Aug. 23 - Sept. 22): Brenen’s Coffee Cafe

The practical Virgo will feel right at home at Brenen’s. Ruled by Mercury, Virgos are known for their need for organization and sophistication. Brenen’s practical yet homey design is the perfect place for any Virgo to grab a coffee and hit the books.

Libra (Sept. 23 - Oct. 22): McHappy’s Bake Shoppe

The air sign Libra is known as one of the kindest signs. Libras care for others and are very willing to make compromises. Ruled by Venus, Libras are great listeners. No matter what your sign, if you need a good talk, head to McHappy’s Bakery with your Libra friend for a donut and a cup of coffee to decompress.

Scorpio (Oct. 23 - Nov. 21): Town’s End Coffee

The passionate water sign Scorpio will love Town’s End Coffee. Scorpios are independent and love to explore; heading to Town’s End may seem like a hike for most, but Scorpios will see it as an adventure. Town’s End Coffee is the perfect place for this sign ruled by Pluto and Mars to grab some coffee.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 - Dec. 21): Donkey Coffee and Espresso

Ruled by the planet Jupiter, Sagittarius is known to be the most free-spirited sign. This sign’s fiery personality comes as no surprise with fire as its element. Sagittarius isn’t afraid to go off the beaten path, so they will feel right at home at the unconventional and boho Donkey Coffee.

Capricorn (Dec. 22 - Jan. 19): Cafe BiblioTech

Known as the hardest-working signs, the earth sign Capricorn will love that the don’t even need to leave the library to get a cup of joe. Ruled by Saturn, Capricorns are known for getting whatever they set their mind to. College student Capricorns will feel right at home in the library; making Cafe Bibliotech the perfect place for these perfectionists.

Aquarius (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18): Whit’s Frozen Custard

Independent and enigmatic, Aquarians hate labels. This air sign is unique and quirky. An Aquarius would love to shake things up by getting coffee at Whit’s: a place that is generally known for its frozen custard. Whit’s is the perfect place for Uranus-ruled Aquarius to sit down for some coffee– and maybe even some frozen custard too.

Pisces (Feb. 19 - March 20): Fluff Bakery

The Neptune-ruled Pisces is known as a dreamer. Creative and intuitive with a knack for knowing themselves, Fluff Bakery is a perfect place for Pisces to get a coffee and let their imaginations drift off to new places. The cupcake-clouds painted on a blue sky bordering Fluff is a great backdrop for a Pisces to day dream.

@mikayla_roch

mr290816@ohio.edu