Copeland Hall houses the College of Business.

Forum dates announced for College of Business Dean finalists

The Executive Vice President and Provost of Ohio University announced Thursday four candidates for the position of College of Business Dean.

University faculty, students and staff can ask questions of the candidates at open forums that will take place during the first three weeks of March. 

A livestream of each forum will also be available for those unavailable to attend, according to an OU News Release.

The first forum will feature Richard Klein and take place on March 3 at 2 p.m. in Bentley Hall 227.

Klein is currently employed at Florida International University. He is a professor of information systems and business analytics and the associate dean for the undergraduate school of business, according to his curriculum vitae.

The second forum, for Luke Pittaway, will take place on March 4 at 3 p.m. in Bentley 227. 

Pittaway is currently employed at OU. He is an O’Bleness professor of entrepreneurship and the associate dean for undergraduate programs, according to his curriculum vitae.

The third forum, for Laku Chidambaram, will take place on March 17 at 10 a.m. in Bentley 236.

Chidambaram is currently the associate dean for academic programs and engagement at the University of Oklahoma, according to his curriculum vitae. 

The final forum, for Jacquelyn “Jackie” Rees Ulmer, will take place on March 18 at 3:30 p.m. in Bentley 227. 

Ulmer is currently the associate dean for professional masters programs and a union pacific professor of information systems at Iowa State University’s Ivy College of Business.

All forums will also include ASL interpretations, and other accommodations can be made by request.

@abblawrence

am166317@ohio.edu