All the proceeds from the single will be donated to First Responders Children’s Foundation (Photo provided via @ArianaGrande on Twitter)

Twitter Reactions: Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber team up for a quarantine-inspired song

Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber have teamed up to release “Stuck With U,” a quarantine-inspired single. 

All proceeds from the song will go to the First Responders Children’s Foundation, which will support grants and scholarships for children of the frontlines and essential workers during the global pandemic. 

The coronavirus inspired the duo with lyrics like “Lock the door and throw out the key / Can’t fight this no more / It’s just you and me / And there’s nothin’ I, nothin’ I, I can do / I’m stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you.” 

With the release of the song came a music video that featured videos of people who are stuck in quarantine making the best of the situation. It also shows cute clips of Bieber with his wife, Hailey Baldwin, and even Grande debuting her new boyfriend, Dalton Gomez. 

The song has a doo-wop, soulful feel with beautiful vocals from both of the artists. It’s simple-sounding enough but is a nice musical representation of what a lot of people are feeling while being quarantined in a house or apartment with their families, friends or significant others. 

Audiences are loving the song and have been streaming it like crazy. It’s inspired a lot of people to make their own music videos of them dancing and enjoying the track while in their own quarantine. All of the pictures and videos of people enjoying “Stuck With U” are being posted to Twitter, where the song has received high praise.

Here’s how audiences reacted on Twitter:

@rileyr44

rr855317@ohio.edu