Frank confesses he still has feelings for Laurel during the latest episode of ‘How to Get Away with Murder’ (Photo provided via @howtogetawaywithmurder on Instagram)

TV Review: Annalise faces her toughest witnesses yet on 'How to Get Away with Murder'

After last week’s fallout, Annalise (Viola Davis) arrived in court to plead her case to a jury. Immediately, things were thrown into disarray when Tegan (Amirah Vann) was barred from being her lawyer after Laurel (Karla Souza) showed up to testify against her.

Now defending herself, Annalise prepared to take on Michaela (Aja Naomi King) and Connor (Jack Falahee), who both had deals to testify against her. Michaela began, saying Wes (Alfred Enoch) killed Sam (Tom Verica) on Annalise’s orders. Later, she lied and said it was because Annalise was sleeping with Wes, all in an effort to persuade the jury that Annalise was a liar.

Next, Connor testified and said Annalise consistently ordered them to kill people. However, Annalise was able to effectively prove Connor lied on his admissions essay and to Oliver (Conrad Ricamora) about their relationship.

To help her case further, Annalise convinced Laurel to testify and say she had dated Wes and that the others were lying. Yet, Annalise still wanted Hannah (Marcia Gay Harden), Sam’s sister, to testify and firmly prove Annalise was innocent.

Meanwhile, Frank (Charlie Weber) confessed to Bonnie (Liza Weil) that he still had feelings for Laurel but wanted to be honest. In return, Bonnie told Frank he was the son of Hannah and Sam.

In the final moments of the episode, Hannah was shown dead, seemingly by suicide, but presumably by the hands of either the governor or Frank. As the final episode airs next week, fans will be dying to see the guaranteed final twists of the series.

Here’s how fans reacted to the episode on Twitter:

@huntergraffice

Hg551416@ohio.edu