This week’s episode of ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ came with a shocking twist at the end. (Photo provided via @howtogetawaywithmurder on Instagram)

TV Review: Twisted secrets are revealed on ‘How to Get Away with Murder’

Thursday’s episode of How to Get Away with Murder mostly consisted of flashbacks, revealing disturbing secrets about everyone.

Vivian (Marsha Stephanie Blake) told Annalise (Viola Davis) that Sam (Tom Verica) reconnected with her following Annalise’s miscarriage. He wanted to be a father to Gabriel (Rome Flynn) but hid it from Annalise under the guise of visiting his sister, Hannah.

This led Annalise and Vivian to realize Sam and Hannah probably engaged in an incestuous relationship. This connection made sense and explained why Sam behaved the way he did all along and also as to why Hannah was still after Annalise.

In flashbacks, Sam’s relationship with both Vivian and Annalise became more and more contentious. At the same time, Sam grew irritated with Frank (Charlie Weber) for being involved with Bonnie (Liza Weil), a move that would later make Sam pursue her.

Annalise told Tegan (Amirah Vann) to follow Hannah’s moves and investigate her. Meanwhile, Nate (Billy Brown) questioned the FBI to see if its agent was working for the Castillos, which proved to be correct.

Michaela (Aja Naomi King) and Connor (Jack Falahee) were pressured into new deals, with Connor taking the new deal.

Eventually, Tegan and Annalise realized Hannah had been pregnant. Shockingly, it was revealed that Frank was the child of the incestuous relationship.

Here’s how fans reacted to the jaw-dropping episode on Twitter:

@huntergraffice

Hg551416@ohio.edu