Joe Jonas, Sophie Turner welcome baby girl; Athens approaches a level 4 for coronavirus

Today is Tuesday, July 28. Here’s what you need to know:

Happy summer! 

Stop everything you’re doing: Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner just welcomed their baby girl into the world.

After a long few months since learning about Turner’s pregnancy, the couple welcomed baby Willa into the world. 

The two have been trying to keep the news of their child completely on the down low, so don’t expect a lot of information about baby Willa just yet. However, an E! News source said Sophie and Joe are extremely excited.

Now we just have to wait until the couple posts cute photos of their baby on Instagram. 

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Here’s what you’ve missed from The Post:

Athens approaches a level four for the coronavirus as cases rise in the county. (The Post)

Taylor Swift proves she can conquer any genre with the cottagecore Folklore. (The Post)

Athens Asylum Walking Tours aim to teach the history of the building while destigmatizing mental health. (The Post)

Ohio football’s season opener against North Carolina Central was canceled. (The Post)

The Dairy Barn Arts Center is keeping classes alive through a virtual platform for Athens residents. (The Post)

You might also want to know…

Robert O’Brien, Trump’s national security adviser, tested positive for COVID-19. (NPR)

The NBA will use Microsoft Teams to give fans a chance to watch games. (Gizmodo)

Not wearing a mask outside could mean paying a*$645 fine in Hong Kong with the city’s strict COVID-19 measures. (CNN)

@rileyr44

rr855317@ohio.edu