Spice up your life with these fall favorite candles

There is no denying that autumn-scented candles are a staple of the season. On a crisp, fall night, lighting a candle can be the perfect mood setter for when wanting to snuggle up in bed or on the couch, and watch a spooky movie, read a book, journal or listen to music. If you’re a decorator, consider placing some candles all around your house, apartment or room to add a splash of color and a variety of scents throughout. Your nose will be thanking you when your whole surrounding aroma smells of all things fall. 

As for which ones are guaranteed to last, while simultaneously being the most pleasant, serotonin-boosting candles, you can’t go wrong with a 3-wick candle from Bath and Body Works. Favorably, they are currently buy-one-get-one free. To help you decide which candles you will be purchasing, we have compiled a list of our favorite scents and when they are most needed. 

Leaves

Click here to purchase now. 

null

null

Best lit when reading to emulate an outdoor setting with the smell of freshly fallen leaves nearby. Curl up with a good book and soak up the vibes. 

Marshmallow Fireside 

Click here to purchase now. 

null

null

Best lit when gathering with friends, eating snacks and drinking some hot cocoa! 

Pumpkin Snickerdoodle 

Click here to purchase now. 

null

null

A new scent added to Bath and Body’s collection that is best lit when baking with those closest to you. 

Warm Vanilla Sugar 

Click here to purchase now. 

null

null

A classic, online exclusive 3-wick, best lit when having a wine night. 

Flannel 

Click here to purchase now. 

null

null

Best lit when watching Sunday night football. 

@emmadollenmayer

ed569918@ohio.edu