Wanda Maximoff learned she was impossibly pregnant. (Photo provided by @Marvel_Shots via Twitter).

TV Review: Episode 3 of ‘WandaVision’ finally gives more than it takes

“Now In Color”

It’s a boy! Tommy! Billy! Both? If there’s one thing that the most recent episode of Marvel’s WandaVision proved, it’s that everything is not what it seems. At the end of the last episode, “Don’t Touch That Dial,” Wanda Maximoff learned she was impossibly pregnant. Well, 40 weeks of pregnancy squished into 24 hours seems impossible, but after an indoor rainshower and a stork creating even more panic, Wanda and Vision became parents to Billy and Tommy. 

Following her miraculous and intensive labor that sparked memes due to her intense facial expressions, Vision overhears their neighbors talking about Geraldine, the kind housewife who apparently has no home and comes and goes as she pleases. Following Wanda’s mention of her late twin brother, Pietro, Geraldine utters a phrase that might as well have been heard across the universe.

“He was killed by Ultron, wasn’t he.” Wanda responded in the only way that would allow her to continue on in her apparent-fantasy: by literally throwing Geraldine out of that reality, leaving her crumpled in the grass of a random field, surrounded by high-security personnel. 

After the dust settled and the credits rolled, it’s apparent that audiences have several questions, high hopes for episode 4 and many theories.

@JackHiltner 

jh396418@ohio.edu 

Jack Hiltner

Digital Director