Which Bubbles bubble tea you are based on your zodiac sign

With warmer weather in store, there’s only one appropriate thing to do: find a sunny spot on campus to study with an iced drink in hand. 

Although local coffee shops are ideal for those who revel in the scent of fresh coffee grounds, Bubbles Tea and Juice Co., 18 S. Court St., has become a loved part of Court Street since opening in October 2020. It’s the perfect location for those who prefer to sip on tea while doing homework, or those who just want to get a fun, vibrant drink that’s Instagram-ready.

Bubbles boasts a large menu, with a variety of milk teas and flavored iced teas. Whether it’s your first time trying tea from the Ohio chain or you’re a Bubbles fanatic, your sun sign might just have some insight into what tea is calling your name.

Here’s what bubble tea flavor you are (and should try!) based on your zodiac sign:

Aries (March 21-April 9): Strawberry tea

This fire sign ruled by Mars is, of course, a drink whose color matches its demeanor. Strawberries have an overall sweet taste, but can sometimes go a bit sour, just like Aries’ passion that can quickly veer into anger. Aries are also known for their impulsivity, and the popularity of this berry flavor means the sign never has to second-guess its order.

Taurus (April 20-May 20): Lavender milk tea

Nothing screams Earth sign vibes quite like a lavender milk tea. Notorious romantics and suckers for all things beautiful, Tauruses would love to be the beautiful purple hue of this tea. 

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Passion fruit tea

It’s no secret that Geminis’ curiosity makes them a bit across the board in terms of their passions — where else would the stereotype of their “two-faced” personality come from? This curious, passionate nature gives Geminis the capacity to contain multitudes. Much like the different flavor notes in a passion fruit, Geminis are multi-faceted and pack a punch with their quick wit.

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Chai milk tea

Sensitive and caring, Cancer is one of the most empathetic signs in the zodiac. With that in mind, it only makes sense this water sign is a tea that feels just as warm and comforting. Filled with a variety of herbs and spices, chai is almost as sweet as a Cancer is.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22): Pineapple tea

Let’s face it: Leos were born to be bathed in the spotlight, similar to the bright hues of pineapple bubble tea. This yellow-orange tea matches the Leo vibe completely, and it’s also perfect for the inevitable picture a Leo will snap of them sipping their tea along the bricks of Athens. With its tart flavor, pineapple is a fruit just as bold as this fire sign.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Plain milk tea

An organized Earth sign, Virgos know what they want. Flavors are just an option, right? Virgos are the staple plain milk tea, marked by their perfectionism and respect for not messing with a good thing when it already exists. 

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Peach tea

Is there any better way to describe the charm of a Libra than to say they’re sweeter than a peach? An air sign valuing harmony above all else, Libras are just as rosey and pleasing as a peach itself. The sweetness of this fruit is a definite crowd pleaser, as all Libras try to be.  

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Thai milk tea 

Scorpios are stereotypically seen as having a tough exterior, but it’s typically just a mask for their secretive selves. Similarly, the bright orange-brown of Thai tea is in direct contrast to its often sweet, vanilla taste, encapsulating the intense vibe of Scorpio at face value. 

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Chocolate milk tea

A fiery and fun fire sign who knows who they are, Sagittarians know how to have a good time. They’re a crowd pleaser, much like tried and true chocolate-flavored treats. 

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Coffee milk tea

Capricorns know they’ll be stopping by Bubbles to get a caffeine boost before a long night of homework. As such, it’s only fitting for them to be coffee milk tea. This Earth sign is grounded and resilient, and a coffee-flavored bubble tea will make for the perfect pick-me-up drink as they truck through their busy schedule. 

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Mango tea

It doesn’t get more authentic than an Aquarius. This air sign needs to be a fruity flavor as unique as itself. Mangos have brilliant multi-colored hues that make them stand out from many other monochromatic fruits. Aquarians will remind everyone that they’re the pioneering trendsetters of the zodiac when ordering this recently-popularized flavor.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20): Taro milk tea

This dreamy water sign needs a drink just as magical as its imagination. Taro milk tea tends to be a lovely lavender hue, perfect for that aesthetic snapshot a Pisces will post on their social media stories. Taro tastes sweet and similar to vanilla, which makes it the ideal fit for this sweeter-than-life sign.

@abblawrence

am166317@ohio.edu