Go on a pontoon lake tour, watch Steve Riffle & the Real Deal perform

Friday, July 23

Pontoon Lake Tour starts at 6:30 p.m. and 7:45 p.m. at Burr Oak State Park, 10660 Burr Oak Lodge Road, Glouster. Naturalists will join participants on the pontoon boat and point out wildlife and share lake history. Advance registration is required and all interested can contact Julie, one of the naturalists, at julie.gee@dnr.ohio.gov or 740-818-4530.

Admission: Free

Friday Night Movie To Go will be available from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. All ages are welcome to stop by the Wells (Albany) Public Library, 5200 Washington Road, Albany, to check out a movie and pick up some snacks. People can rent up to 10 movies. This event will run through August and curbside pick-up is available. Any questions can be directed to Rachel Everett at reverett@myacpl.org.

Admission: Free

Saturday, July 24

Steve Riffle & the Real Deal will perform at The Smiling Skull Saloon, 108 W. Union St., from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. The group will perform rocking blues for their audience.

Admission: Free

Athens Farmers Market will be from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at 1002 E. State St. Dedicated food producers and local artists will be selling their high-variety goods to the public. SNAP/EBT, credit cards and Market Bucks are accepted at the market. 

Admission: Free

Sunday, July 25

Athens Cars & Coffee will be hosted from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Those interested are able to meet at Athena Grand, 1008 E. State St., and enjoy looking at different cars from around and beyond the Athens area. The event will recur the last Sunday of every month.

Admission: Free

@kkayyben

kb084519@ohio.edu