6 sets, rompers

6 sets/rompers you need right now

Deciding what to wear is a decision that’s made everyday. It is a crucial one nonetheless because outfits influence one’s mood and set the scene or tone for the day. So why not look and feel your best with a trendy set or romper?

Rompers and sets are all the rage lately, and rightfully so. They come in endless styles and designs, making them fit for nearly any occasion. Wearing a set or romper also takes away the stress of putting together an outfit. The days of wasting time wondering if this shirt goes with those pants or if the colors clash are over. Throw on a set or romper and head out the door looking stylish and put together with minimal effort. Here are six rompers and sets to inspire your next shopping spree and to spice up your wardrobe. 

Collared rompers

Choosing a romper with a collar elevates your overall look. A collared romper is chic and adds formality to the one-piece outfit. Some have a zipper and others have buttons to adjust the plunge of the neckline. Wear it for a night out on the town or for a day of sightseeing. 

60’s inspired rompers

As they say, everything old is new again. Try out the 60’s trend with a groovy romper. The 60’s are characterized by sweet patterns and bright fun printed fabrics. Dress the romper up or down, with jewelry and heels or a ponytail and sneakers. Either way, it’s sure to turn heads as you walk down the street. 

Lounge sets

Since the pandemic, comfy has become the new casual. Being comfy doesn’t have to mean old sweats and a big t-shirt. Look comfy and cute when wearing a matching lounge set. The matching pieces give the facade of effort when in reality, it requires little to put together. Pair the set with sneakers, add colorful kicks for a fun touch or stick to a trusty white pair. 

Floral rompers

Floral rompers are perfect for when you want to dress up, whether that means going out to a nice dinner or celebrating a special occasion. They vary in pattern and style. In the provided link, the long sleeve top and short bottoms are a fitting combo for the transitional season of fall. Pair with heels and layered necklaces to complete the look. 

Luxe Y2K velvet track sets

In the 2000s, everyone who was anyone sported a matching velvet track set. Juicy Couture was an especially popular brand and it is back in full force. While Juicy is on the higher end, the high-quality product has proven to be a reliable staple since the 2000s. For more inexpensive options, check out Forever 21 and Amazon. Rock the set while working from home or running errands, and feel luxe while doing so. 

Sweater sets

Fall is on the horizon and with that comes cooler temperatures. Adjust by wearing a sweater set. Like in the picture below, it pairs a sweater with matching pants/shorts made of the same sweater material. Pick a pattern that expresses your personality. Make it an everyday outfit with a pair of sneakers, perfect for casual outings and day-to-day activities. 

@colant_juliana  

jc079419@ohio.edu