Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson have been spotted several times together over the past month (Photo provided via NiMadeArni on Twitter).

Here's what we know about Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson so far

Pete Davidson is known for being romantically linked with famous female icons such as Ariana Grande and Phoebe Dynevor. Now, people are speculating that he has moved on to Kim Kardashian. 

While this unlikely duo is new to the scene, it seems fans are confused about what’s exactly going on here. Are they dating? Are they friends? Is this a random coincidence? The only thing for sure right now is that time will tell between these two.

The two celebrities have recently been spotted being affectionate together over the last month, and fans are dying to know just when this possible couple came to be. Here is a timeline of their public appearances so far:

January 2019

This is said to be the first time Kardashian and Davidson hung out with each other platonically. Kardashian and her then-husband at the time, Kanye West, attended Kid Cudi’s birthday party, which Davidson and actor Timothee Chalamet were invited to. 

Oct. 9, 2021

Kim Kardashian hosted SNL for the first time and even shared a kiss during an Aladdin-themed skit with the comedian. The two seemed to have great chemistry and enjoyed themselves during the bit.

Oct. 29, 2021

A couple of weeks after her SNL hosting duties, Davidson and Kardashian were seen holding hands on a roller coaster at Knott’s Scary Farm in Buena Park, California, sparking rumors that the two were dating. At the time, sources such as People said the two were “just friends.” Fans went to social media to freak out over the paparazzi photos.

Nov. 2, 2021

Kardashian and Davidson were spotted at a “secret dinner” in Staten Island, where the comedian grew up. The two went to Campania, a restaurant that’s allegedly Davidson’s favorite. 

Nov. 3, 2021

The two went on what sources and fans believe to be their second date, which was dinner. According to TMZ, the pair joined a group of friends at Zero Bond in New York City. Kardashian arrived separately from Davidson. Page Six reported “they were smiling and laughing a lot and seemed genuinely affectionate with each other.”

Since then, sources have said their budding relationship is not too serious, especially since Kardashian is still in the midst of a divorce with West, yet the reality TV star is excited to be dating again. 

A source at ET also said, “Pete and Kim have been enjoying their time together and are having fun. Both are recently single and have bonded over that.”

There is still a hint of drama in regards to this new pairing. According to Page Six, the Kardashian family is worried that West will have a “meltdown,” as he has been public about wanting to save their former marriage. 

West recently said Kardashian is “still my wife” in a candid interview with Drink Champs and that he didn’t want to get a divorce nor had the former couple filed any paperwork, even though Kardashian did this past February.

Kardashian is still remaining amicable to her estranged husband, as ET said she’s “protective” over West’s feelings about her and Davison’s relationship. She also is keeping West and her children in mind as well. 

Fans were quick to voice their excitement and shock over Kardashian and Davidson’s supposed relationship. Twitter was buzzing with reactions from all around the world, some making sly digs at Davidson and his romantic history while others rejoiced over the new pairing.

Here’s how fans reacted on Twitter:

@grace_koe3

gk011320@ohio.edu