Enjoy live music at Eclipse Company Store, view the Dairy Barn’s latest exhibit

Friday, Jan. 21

Peachfuzz with King Buu and Cid Berry at The Union, 18 W. Union St., at 7:00 p.m. Opening for the event will be King Buu, a rock band from Cleveland, Ohio. Shortly after, Peachfuzz, a band identifying as rock-n-rock creating stoner pop music, will take the stage.

Admission: $8, $10 for those under 21

Fridays with Bill Foley at the Eclipse Company Store, 11309 Jackson Drive, The Plains, at 6:00 p.m. Every Friday in January, Bill Foley, full time Classic Rock/Oldies/Folk Rock musician, will be playing at the event. Foley has been performing since 1980 and tours nationally. CD’s will be available.

Admission: Free

Saturday, Jan. 22

Athens Farmers Market, 1002 E. State St., from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Featured every Saturday year round, the farmers market has moved indoors to the “Market On State” Mall. Vendors include a wide range of produce, food and arts and crafts. 

Admission: Free 

Martin Luther King Jr. Silent March at Galbreath Chapel at 10:30 a.m. In honor of King’s legacy, a silent march will be held. The annual event will commence at the Galbreath Chapel and end at the fourth floor entrance at Baker University Center.

Admission: Free 

Megan Bee w. Bruce Dalzell at the Eclipse Company Store at 7:00 p.m. Only a short drive for students or Athens City residents, the Eclipse Company Store, known for its wide selection of craft beers, will be hosting Megan Bee with special guest Bruce Dalzell on bass. Bee is a singer-songwriter based out of Athens. 

Admission: Free

Sunday

OH+5 2022 will display contemporary artworks Thursday through Sunday at The Dairy Barn Arts Center, 8000 Dairy Lane, from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. The exhibit features artwork from a multitude of artists from Ohio and neighboring states. Featured will be sculptures, paintings, photography and more.

Admission: $7 for general admission, $5 for students and seniors, and free for Dairy Barn members

@lizzy_part 

lp274518@ohio.edu