(Photo provided via @bengals on Instagram)

Twitter Reactions: How fans are reacting to the Bengals in Super Bowl LVI

Cincinnati Bengals fans have been praying and waiting for 34 years for the team to make it to the Super Bowl. Finally, those prayers have been answered.

The energy of the Bengals this year has not gone unseen. This season, the Bengals first won the American Football Conference and won their first playoff game in 31 years. Quarterback Joe Burrow and the team did not stop there; they went on to defeat the Tennessee Titans in a nail-biting game and then defeated the Kansas City Chiefs to secure their spot in the Super Bowl.

"Joe Brr," "Joe Franchise," "Joe Sheisty," "Joey B" or whatever nickname you give him, has led the Bengals through a continuous season of victory. Bengals fan or not, the team’s placement in the Super Bowl this year is a surprise by all. However, the young fresh talent of Burrow, Ja’Marr Chase, and Evan McPherson has not gone unseen.

The Bengals franchise has seen a lot of talent come and go over the past 31 years, but the energy the team has brought this year is no match. Fans have fallen in love with Burrow and his success with the team so far.

After the win against the Las Vegas Raiders in the first playoff game, Burrow showed up in a press conference wearing the infamous square Cartier sunglasses. This caused Bengals fans everywhere to purchase similar sunglasses to support him. Joe Burrow is not just loved for his performance on the field but also off the field.

Here’s how fans reacted on Twitter to the Bengals going to the Super Bowl:

@apmcquillan

am646319@ohio.edu