Kylie Jenner gave birth to her second child on Feb. 2, 2022 (Photo provided via @kyliejenner on Instagram).

Kylie Jenner gives birth to second child

Kylie Jenner welcomed her second baby with boyfriend Travis Scott last Wednesday. Jenner announced the birth of her son late Sunday night with a black-and-white Instagram post captioned, “2/2/22.”

The Kylie Cosmetics team revealed that Jenner was expecting her second child with Scott back in September with a 90-second video that ended with big sister Stormi kissing her mommy’s belly.

Jenner has not yet announced the name of her baby boy. However, an insider with People says, "Travis and Kylie picked a name together, and will share when Kylie is ready." The insider also added it may be in a few days once the couple knows for sure that they love the name before announcing it.

There has been a lot of speculation among fans that the baby’s name might be “Angel,'' due to some revealing posts and comments on Jenner’s announcement. Jenner's mother, Kris Jenner, commented, “Angel Pie,” and Jenner’s best friend, Stassie Karanikolaou (AKA Stassie Baby), commented, “Angel baby.”

There is also a picture that was posted from Jenner’s baby shower on Jan. 14, that revealed “Angel Baby” on one of the embroideries that guests made at the shower.

Conspiracy theories around the idea of the baby’s name being Angel have also been circulating due to the time and date her son was born. Jenner’s baby was born, Feb. 2, 2022, (2/2/22), which represents an angel in numerology. Many numerologists say that number sequences like these are no coincidence. Jenner’s baby boy is a sequence of all two's, which according to numerologists, refers to an “angel trust fall.”

Here’s how fans reacted on Twitter:

am646319@ohio.edu

@apmcquillan